• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FINAL Price Cuts - Comic Sets, Runs, and Lots
1 1

155 posts in this topic

Given that all our normal activities are getting cancelled, I have a little free time to list some books for sale. Some of these are from my personal collection and others are from me going through some bulk purchases.

Feel free to message me with any questions. Most books are two books per bag/board. This helps with the shipping and storage. A few of the lots are in bags only, but I can transfer these to two per bad/board if requested.

Shipping is going to be difficult to estimate since the listings vary in size (anywhere from 2 - 34 books each, I think), so here's what I am going to do: shipping will either be $6 or $12. If I can fit the books in a gemini or similar packaging, $6 total. More than that will be $12 total and I'll cover the difference.

Rules:

• 1st take it in the thread wins and takes priority over any PMs.
  • No HOS, Probation Members, or other lists.
  • U.S. buyers only.
  • PayPal preferred. Check and Money Order ok (checks must clear before shipping).
  • Payment due within 2 days.
  • No Returns. I'd be happy to send more pictures or descriptions upon request.

Offers are welcome via PM. Please feel free to make an offer at any time. I have 4 short boxes. I'll start with the first box and post more if I have time and if there's interest.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by srezvan

10 minutes ago, srezvan said:

All New X-Men #1 - 12. $13.

20200314_170911.jpg

9 minutes ago, srezvan said:

Avengers #1 - 3.

$2.

20200314_170947.jpg

8 minutes ago, srezvan said:

Avengers Prelude Fury's Big Week #1 - 4

$8