• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Sold] Claire Voyant 3 CGC 7.0 Kamen pistol whip cover rarely offered
2 2

6 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I have 1 book available fresh back from CGC. Super high grade for this book that does not get offered often in any grade. Amazing Jack Kamen cover with pistol whip. Lingerie panels inside and i believe used in SOTI. Book was pressed by someone else. 

Pricing this was tough but i think i came up with fair price.  I have attached gpa for this book. Lone highest grade 8.0 sold for 2600.00 in june 2019 and was a pedigree, last 7.5 was sold in 2015 for 1550.00. Cgc census is 1 @ 8.0, 3 @ 7.5 and 2 plus this one that has not made register yet at 7.0. The 8.0 was only sold once. And only 1 of the 7.5s ever sold according to gpa. 

Asking price is 1500.00, shipping included sold to cmcfan. Thank you

Offers will be considered.

The :rulez:  are .....

Usual board rules apply

1st :takeit:in thread trumps over any pm or discussion. No editing takes.

No probies/shamers. New or very low post count members may need to provide reference for purchase. 

Payment for this beauty is check/postal money order, will have to clear first before being sent.

I will consider time payments on this but really prefer full payment. 

Shipping is to continental USA only. Sorry to everyone else.

No returns on graded books, if you need more pics, just ask. I will put a front and back scan of each book. 

Thank you for you consideration and below is my kudos thread to show I am good people :bigsmile:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=redirect&url=https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/397707-wolverine180-kudos-thread/&key=7b9da58050cbff9c96b95a1f0b524bb3e8dd9421d54e728ac03081038c001136&resource=

Edited by wolverine180