• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) GOLDEN AGE COVER GRAILS
5 5

30 posts in this topic

Welcome one and all to the sale!!!

:rulez:

1. Payments are accepted via PayPal and Personal Check only!!!

2. No HOS or Probots!!!

3. Shipping is free and via insured Priority Mail.

4. Returns are accepted on Raw books, but not on slabbed, as they are graded via 3ed professional party. 

5. Can't afford it all at once? I've got your back!!! Time payments can be made on all offerings with a 20% non refundable deposit, and full payment within 90 days. Please check with me to discuss terms BEFORE taking a book. 

6. Don't like my prices? I'm cool with that, too. Shoot me an offer. I love to negotiate package deals and discounts. I'm super easy to work with and have thick skin. Check out my kudos thread for evidence. 

7. First :takeit:in thread wins. I'm down to negotiate via PM, but thread takes trump all. 

8. Have a good time!!! I will offer 10 books exactly. They will appear in order of least expensive to most expensive. I will leave them up til I have sold the amount I'm looking to move and the rest will be buried again. One Bronze, 9 Golden Age. Let's have some fun!!!

Ok. My friends, this is it. Prices reflect current market. Good luck finding these for this price again...

Edited by Joshua33
Price