• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella 1 Club
8 8

278 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Darkga said:

Here is a low-grade reader copy I got in to use as trading/selling fodder. :)

IMG_0522.thumb.JPEG.05767d5dea2374d5678f8886df99eeb7.JPEG

Spine roll, chipped edge, still presents nicely... you may get a PM from me in a week and a half when i get my holiday bonus if you’re serious about selling, that’s exactly the sort of copy I’m looking for and could possibly still afford.

11 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

This is how a good friend of mine helped me out with a nice copy.  The same friend gave me a copy of this for my birthday.

2CACF029-EE76-44F1-A867-09D7B630F33D.jpeg.4fa8a528c65455a97e17e43aed80b75a.jpeg

This looks very nice! It says signed limited edition, does it have a Fritz sig inside? Just curious...

2 minutes ago, stippy52 said:

I think they are talking about a second volume. :popcorn:

They are working on a second printing at the moment. Should be shipping in late December. They have also mentioned there is a plan for multiple volumes. 

10 hours ago, The Man Without Beer said:

My club submission. I would say a 5.0 grade. Good enough for me and presents well. Diagonal reflection is  from the acrylic case & is not a crease.

20210210_061401.jpg

Beaty ‼️‼️ Here is you beer:flipbait::tink:

Looks like the Vampi #1 value has moved up with the rest of the comics price trend. Here is a 2.0 slabbed up for auction now at $500+.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vampirella-1-CGC-2-0-1969-2035442010-/313261832831?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

Raw 5.0s are going for 700-800. Looks like I got a steal when I bought mine (raw 5.0) just 3 months ago on a sleeper auction with 3 other vampi books for $300. Today's movie/tv announcement will only drive it up more.

Edited by The Man Without Beer

Back on the hunt for this. I have been casually looking for a couple of months, and now they announce a movie. :facepalm:  I had a good low grade that I foolishly got rid of awhile back.  Supply seems to be rather dry right now.

Edited by StingerMcK

3 hours ago, The Man Without Beer said:

True....but if there is anything to learn in today's market is that no price is too high as well. Never under estimate supply and demand.

Sure. And who knows maybe it will sell for that much. But I think there are plenty of completed sales that we don't have to speculate on items like this. 

13 minutes ago, wombat said:

Sure. And who knows maybe it will sell for that much. But I think there are plenty of completed sales that we don't have to speculate on items like this. 

I agree but speculation and demand change always are factors in driving markets of any kind. For that matter Vamp 1 would still be worth 50 cents if it wasn't the case.