• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eerie 23 Club
8 8

180 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Brother J said:

Sorry, not the greatest picture, but I can't get to my scanner right now because of a bad back. Did want to share it because this thread inspired me to buy it.

s-l1600 - Edited.jpg

I've owned a lot of cool and rare comics over the years.  Just on the quality of the cover and material, Eerie 23 is one of my absolute favorites! (thumbsu

Just now, Brother J said:

:cry: 

Actually, I'm ok, I do have my Eerie #23 above in the thread.

I saw that after I posted.  My bad, we'll send you instructions for the secret handshake later.  Basically it involves stroking the other persons hand with your index finger in a mildly aggressive way.

34 minutes ago, This is Who We Are said:

Can't wait to post my CGC 9.2!  I'm guessing it'll be in hand in just a couple short weeks....I mean first the auction has to end and then they have to process it and mail it...  (::baiting:

Sweet!👍

On 6/19/2020 at 9:00 PM, This is Who We Are said:

Can't wait to post my CGC 9.2!  I'm guessing it'll be in hand in just a couple short weeks....I mean first the auction has to end and then they have to process it and mail it...  (::baiting:

So did you take it down?  😀

Strong price for a rare and awesome book!