• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Couple Slabbed High Grade Books - Nova 20 & Others

8 posts in this topic

Hello all.  I just back a nice set of books so i'll post them up for sale here first.  There is only a couple older books but feel free to peruse my other sales thread in that section.  I'll be charging a flat $10 shipping no matter how many books you buy (International orders are welcome but they will be at cost via Priority).  Returns are welcome within the first couple weeks of you receiving the books but you will pay return shipping unless the book arrives damaged since they will all be slabbed and I've taken the time to scan both the front and back.  Paypal is preferred but let me know if you need to pay with MO or check (time payments can be discussed).  Stay safe and let me know if you have any questions.

I'll post up a few now and a few more tonight.  A bunch more in the copper section.

Amazing Spiderman 263 - CGC 9.6 White - $55

Spiderman 263 back CGC 9.6.jpg

Spiderman 263 front CGC 9.6.jpg

Ok - that is it for all the 70s and early 80s.  I'll keep this thread open until this weekend but send me a PM if you have any questions.