• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, batman_fan said:

On 2/28/2017 at 4:50 PM, Red84 said:

Very cool.  Any idea what year it's from?

Wow. I'm actually surprised it was produced that relatively soon after publication of Action 1.  I would have guessed it was made in 1950 or later.  Interesting! Thanks.

I have the one you have with a couple of "improvements" and about 5 or 6 others. They come in 300 piece and 500 piece versions plus one I don't have with 3 in one box. All are based on early Action covers. Real popular with Superman collectors.

supermanpuzzle_zps77558a5c.jpg

Here's a recent pick up. The only other one I have a photo of.

supepuzzle_zpscwcqhw5j.jpg

3 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

I have the one you have with a couple of "improvements" and about 5 or 6 others. They come in 300 piece and 500 piece versions plus one I don't have with 3 in one box. All are based on early Action covers. Real popular with Superman collectors.

Here's a recent pick up. The only other one I have a photo of.

supepuzzle_zpscwcqhw5j.jpg

Is that a legit Siegel and Shuster sig?

On 4/11/2017 at 3:11 PM, Robot Man said:

Those sigs are sweet.

I was able to sell my puzzle for $650 on the Bay which shows these puzzles have some nice value.  I'm sure your signed puzzle would value well above $1000.

On 4/11/2017 at 10:31 AM, gadzukes said:

Is it ok to sell something like this in the Sales Thread or is this a no no?

P1120762.JPG

I can't imagine there would be a problem.  I think I've seen people sell them here before.