• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

On 3/31/2017 at 2:01 AM, Readcomix said:

Added last weekend

image.jpeg

Love your copy of Superman 55.  That is so cool.  If you ever decide to part with it, I'm your man but I'm sure you'll want to keep it for awhile.  Congrats.

4 hours ago, SLR5 said:

Love your copy of Superman 55.  That is so cool.  If you ever decide to part with it, I'm your man but I'm sure you'll want to keep it for awhile.  Congrats.

Thank you! The Mylar does pretty it up a bit, but it is nice and flat/clean.

15 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

Don't think I've posted this before. Low grade but looks fantastic slabbed 

image_zpsi5lcfmli.jpg

Love Superman 2 I would love to get a low grade copy. Great copy you have. ^^

5 hours ago, SuperBird said:

Let's get this thread back on page one. 

IMG_6187.JPG

Always loved this one. One of the top war covers.  :headbang:

I'm sure glad "Fat Man's ID revealed to Mr. America" earned a label note.  :D

4 hours ago, SuperBird said:

Man I had to dig to resurrect this thread. I am now down to just 2 books to complete Action 15-63

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.238018265ed0faceaa7ddb483675b9ac.jpg

That sir will be an impressive little mini-run and already a great accomplishment where you are at. Please keep us updated when the last two come in!

I'm not really a "Double Cover" collector, but when I saw this Action 44 Double cover I couldn't resist.

Early Action War cover, and it's a Double.... you don't see that every day.

I wish the outer cover presented better, but at least the inner cover is a 4.5 (outer cover listed as a 2.5)

a1.jpg

5 hours ago, gadzukes said:

I'm not really a "Double Cover" collector, but when I saw this Action 44 Double cover I couldn't resist.

Early Action War cover, and it's a Double.... you don't see that every day.

I wish the outer cover presented better, but at least the inner cover is a 4.5 (outer cover listed as a 2.5)

I saw that listing too and thought it was a real find! Glad it went to a boardie, well done.

1 hour ago, Point Five said:

I saw that listing too and thought it was a real find! Glad it went to a boardie, well done.

The seller seemed suspicious (feedback of 2).  He had it listed as a "pick up only" which made no sense.  Then he didn't add the shipping into the invoice.  He wanted me to put the shipping into his paypal account separately (which I told him I would AFTER I received the comic).  Lots of red flags so I didn't think it was going to go thru.  And then it showed up at my house.  Cool.