• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pedigree

7 posts in this topic

I was wondering, I’m looking at buying a flash 111 and has a Murphy Anderson pedigree. Now my question is if I bought the book and had it signed would it keep the pedigree or would it just transfer to a sig series? 

19 hours ago, Cody Davis said:

I was wondering, I’m looking at buying a flash 111 and has a Murphy Anderson pedigree. Now my question is if I bought the book and had it signed would it keep the pedigree or would it just transfer to a sig series? 

Who's still alive that worked on that book?

2 hours ago, pemart1966 said:

Who's still alive that worked on that book?

I think joe giella? or maybe he wants to get it signed by some one of the actor's who portrayed the flash in recent years?  (I'm not saying those are great ideas, just that they are potential options)

2 hours ago, revat said:

I think joe giella? or maybe he wants to get it signed by some one of the actor's who portrayed the flash in recent years?  (I'm not saying those are great ideas, just that they are potential options)

Yes - thanks for the reminder.  I was drawing a blank when I originally posted.

Joe Giella to sign - OK as long as it's not obtrusive i.e. NOT in the middle of the cover or over Flash's face/body etc but preferably on page one in the bottom white area.  

Anyone else's signature - BAD IDEA...VERY BAD IDEA...

Is "Murphy Anderson" now a pedigree or is it just "From the Collection of Murphy Anderson"?

Edited by pemart1966

3 hours ago, pemart1966 said:

Yes - thanks for the reminder.  I was drawing a blank when I originally posted.

Joe Giella to sign - OK as long as it's not obtrusive i.e. NOT in the middle of the cover or over Flash's face/body etc but preferably on page one in the bottom white area.  

Anyone else's signature - BAD IDEA...VERY BAD IDEA...

Is "Murphy Anderson" now a pedigree or is it just "From the Collection of Murphy Anderson"?

It's an official pedigree https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/7577/

And to answer the main question, if it is signed, it will get the yellow siganture series label but it will be mentionned that it's a pedigree.