• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

956Ref Kudos Thread
2 2

28 posts in this topic

Hello all. I am new to the boards, but not necessarily new to collecting! If I have done business with you and you have had a pleasant experience and positive transaction; please post here. Just trying to build my Kudos rep. Thanks!

Edited by 956Ref

On 7/20/2020 at 9:19 PM, misterrmystery said:

Daniel bought a CSS 20 from me which he paid for on time payments. His communication was excellent and he paid for the book exactly as he promised on time. Don't hesitate to do business with him as he's tops. 

Same here... a very large purchase plan that spanned a year. Never once had to remind him. Great peeps. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Bought an incredible SW collection from Daniel. Was really nervous to make such a large purchase on the first go-round with someone I’ve never done business with before but it couldn’t have gone better despite a large number of logistical issues, none of which had anything to do with Daniel but were more based on the postal system and a freak “once in a lifetime” winter storm. Everything arrived in tip top shape and I look forward to working with him in the future on more deals.