• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invaluable Sold Fake Comic Art

7 posts in this topic

https://www.invaluable.com/catalog/t7p6f3vazr?email=626f6f6d636f6d696373686f7040676d61696c2e636f6d&utm_source=transactional&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=INVreminder&utm_content=viewall

2 Steve Ditko's sold for $110. And this guy had more original art than most museums. I asked him if he would guarantee if i purchased. He said "I dont guarantee anything is authentic, thats why they are so inexpensive"

NEVER buy from Invaluable.

just to be clear though... as was stated in the post that Twanj linked... 

Invaluable isnt the auction house, but they are a service that allows other smaller auction houses to sell online... think of them like ebay, they are not actually the seller. Relic Vintage Incorporated is the seller in this case. 

For instance, i believe that Invaluable is the service that Profiles uses when they have an auction / it was the service they used to enable online bidding for the Wrightson Frankenstein plate in December.

The person who started this thread is also the same person who started the original one, and again are calling out Invaluable, the service, not Relic Vintage Inc the actual seller. 

5 hours ago, The Cimmerians Purse said:

just to be clear though... as was stated in the post that Twanj linked... 

Invaluable isnt the auction house, but they are a service that allows other smaller auction houses to sell online... think of them like ebay, they are not actually the seller. Relic Vintage Incorporated is the seller in this case. 

For instance, i believe that Invaluable is the service that Profiles uses when they have an auction / it was the service they used to enable online bidding for the Wrightson Frankenstein plate in December.

The person who started this thread is also the same person who started the original one, and again are calling out Invaluable, the service, not Relic Vintage Inc the actual seller. 

You may want to look up the Massachusetts Consumer Protection Law, and contact the State Attorney General’s office about filing a complaint for a deceptive business practice. That’s not a State where I practice, but there should be general information on the internet about its details. They seem like they are bad for this hobby.