• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tasteless ? Cheesey ? or Neither ?

3 posts in this topic

People sitting on piles of cash, and who are secure financially, will always continue to try and buy low-sell high.   That is their right.  

I have no issue with a business trying to run, mentioning social distancing, and cleaning up around the operation. 

But I do find it a bit slimy, at the part where they say 'Need Cash'?   Most of us will be walking a tightrope for a few weeks, and in a wait and see mode.  No need to stoke any anxiety or trepidation. 

Just now, Mercury Man said:

People sitting on piles of cash, and who are secure financially, will always continue to try and buy low-sell high.   That is their right.  

I have no issue with a business trying to run, mentioning social distancing, and cleaning up around the operation. 

But I do find it a bit slimy, at the part where they say 'Need Cash'?   Most of us will be walking a tightrope for a few weeks, and in a wait and see mode.  No need to stoke any anxiety or trepidation. 

Decided to delete this thread. I don't agree with what they did but in these challenging times I dont want to unnecessarily stir a pot. There is enough negative karma out there