• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need prices for the following Graded Comics

24 posts in this topic

Hey guys . I been looking all over to get a deacent price for these comics since i need to sell some stuff at this time with all this stuff going on i dont have an income since all our projects at work have been cancelled . 

someone agreed to buy these books from me but i dont want to rip any collector off so was hoping you guys can let me know what are fair prices for the following books

Thanks in advance .

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-19 at 3.27.51 PM (6).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-19 at 3.27.51 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-19 at 3.27.51 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-19 at 3.27.51 PM (4).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-19 at 3.27.51 PM (2).jpeg

Hey man, my best advice is to look this up online. Look at how much they sold on these boards here before, for instance.

Here's an example for Invincible 1

And look them up on either e-bay sold listings or how much they are going for on mycomicshop (which has a very large inventory)

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=454991

Seeing as how the one for 905 is not sold yet, I'd say anything from 850-900 would be fair.

You can do that for the others.

6 minutes ago, magZ1 said:

yes invincible was easy the problem is i can;t find anything for the others specificly the image united and the darkness

If it was easy to find, then why did you ask the question? I took my time to find that info for you and now it feels wasted, and you've just indicated to everyone here that it is not worhtwhile to bother with this topic. If you want to find them, then just subscribe to the GPA

https://comics.gpanalysis.com/

And that's it.

didn't mean it that way . I dont mean any disrespect . I just been searching for last coupld of hours for those 2 specificaly and havn't found anything to give me an idea of what i should price it . All i meant to say was that i did find the invincible as you did and i appreciate the time you or anyone else took to look at this thread .

15 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

If it was easy to find, then why did you ask the question? I took my time to find that info for you and now it feels wasted, and you've just indicated to everyone here that it is not worhtwhile to bother with this topic. If you want to find them, then just subscribe to the GPA

https://comics.gpanalysis.com/

And that's it.

concerning the GPA . was hoping someone on this forum would help with the prices of these comics since i didn't want to spent 10 $ for just 4 comics 

11 minutes ago, magZ1 said:

didn't mean it that way . I dont mean any disrespect . I just been searching for last coupld of hours for those 2 specificaly and havn't found anything to give me an idea of what i should price it . All i meant to say was that i did find the invincible as you did and i appreciate the time you or anyone else took to look at this thread .

I think what many feel (including me who has a GPA subscription) is that it takes potential subscriptions and money away from George and his company if folks provide the information for free.

But if you don't want to subscribe to GPA, you might look on the Heritage Archives which is free and Ebay which was mentioned.  Gocollect may be another resource to use but I believe to look at specific sales figures, you do need a subscription.  Of course with any of this, you should consider factors such date of the sale and even PQ and presentation, etc.  which may impact buyer's preference.  Asking prices of course don't give a good indication of value. 

You may have already used these resources.  

ok I got an estimate for the darkness its unknown so I would put it for like 80 since its signed but thats just me the imagine is unknown but very cool since its a jim lee sketch comic and is about 100 bucks raw I would say 250 and put its a jim lee sketch cover the regular haunt 1 is like 50 bucks so for the variant I would say 65 and the sketch since its signed by kirkman I would say 100 and for the invincible about 800 dollars and yea good luck hope this helps

52 minutes ago, silversufer27 said:

ok I got an estimate for the darkness its unknown so I would put it for like 80 since its signed but thats just me the imagine is unknown but very cool since its a jim lee sketch comic and is about 100 bucks raw I would say 250 and put its a jim lee sketch cover the regular haunt 1 is like 50 bucks so for the variant I would say 65 and the sketch since its signed by kirkman I would say 100 and for the invincible about 800 dollars and yea good luck hope this helps

Cool, now can you convert this to number of rolls of toilet paper for me? Thanks

15 minutes ago, magZ1 said:

thanks silversufer27 

i never intended to sell any of my comics but you gotta do what you gotto do cash is king in these uncertain times 

So cash is king, except when it comes to paying for the service you want to use to get the cash.

1 minute ago, revat said:

So cash is king, except when it comes to paying for the service you want to use to get the cash.

You are learning. 

One set of rules for Thee and Thine, another for Me and Mine.

On the Darkness and Image United issues, I would guess value around $150. In terms of what people want to pay or if there is a large desire for them, that is something else entirely. You could wait months before getting $150 for them. You could also sell them quickly for $100-125. That is what I am thinking value wise though. 

Took me five minutes on ebay. Some tips? Look at what buy it nows start at for the issue or similar issues. Those prices are likely pie in the sky. Then check sold listings. This will give you a better idea, at least of the point where they sell. You can then price accordingly.