• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need prices for the following Graded Comics

24 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, magZ1 said:

Hey guys . I been looking all over to get a deacent price for these comics since i need to sell some stuff at this time with all this stuff going on i dont have an income since all our projects at work have been cancelled . 

someone agreed to buy these books from me but i dont want to rip any collector off so was hoping you guys can let me know what are fair prices for the following books

Thanks in advance .

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-19 at 3.27.51 PM (6).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-19 at 3.27.51 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-19 at 3.27.51 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-19 at 3.27.51 PM (4).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-19 at 3.27.51 PM (2).jpeg

So someone said they would buy the books but not offer you a price?  That seems odd....or if they did offer a price that you think is fair why not just accept and close the deal?

4 hours ago, shadroch said:

GPA is a moot point. The next few months will  see thousands of collections being offered and prices should dramatically decline on most books. Cash is king right now.

Never miss an opportunity to take advantage of a crisis. 

As long as the cash doesn't come in the form of bills and coins; you might as well replace the president with the grim reaper for all the germs on those things. 

Edited by spreads