• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Health advice re: packages & COVID-19
5 5

137 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, D84 said:

From this point forward, I will only pickup my packages off the porch naked and shower with them. That way, my clothes won't  be contaminated. 

Police are already watching this happen. They not only aware,  but have had enough of it..Their official statements,  “please remember to put pants on before leaving the house to check your mailbox.” and “You know who you are. This is your final warning.”20200419_055617.jpg.2d63056342add72a3724b894fe1ecce2.jpg

On 4/19/2020 at 6:57 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Police are already watching this happen. They not only aware,  but have had enough of it..Their official statements,  “please remember to put pants on before leaving the house to check your mailbox.” and “You know who you are. This is your final warning.”20200419_055617.jpg.2d63056342add72a3724b894fe1ecce2.jpg

Lol I see so many people walking around town in flannel PJ bottoms or robes + surgical masks... (Even I admit to dropping off a fed ex package in the evening in flannel PJ bottoms but no robe)

It’s like a bunch of people cosplaying as Tony Soprano. 

On 4/23/2020 at 2:16 AM, Buzzetta said:

Lol I see so many people walking around town in flannel PJ bottoms or robes + surgical masks... (Even I admit to dropping off a fed ex package in the evening in flannel PJ bottoms but no robe)

It’s like a bunch of people cosplaying as Tony Soprano. 

Tony! 
image.jpeg.b7f2245f4c3ebb7f54146d017358d9fb.jpeg

I’m probably going to be laughing about this all day!

18 hours ago, oakman29 said:

I will be receiving a brand new 2020 Les Paul Standard  from New Jersey tomorrow,  should I be worried?

I should have known this wasn't a joke post.... lol

16 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

20200427_124426.thumb.jpg.973927682471ecf805c1c632ab0196a3.jpg

Isn't she a beauty.💜

That is B-E-A-UTIFUL!! ^^

15 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@oakman29

Did you catch the collectors call last night where the collector traded a les Paul guitar signed by les Paul himself.....

For the Brady bunch jacket Haha idk but :insane:

Yeah! I would have thrown Johnny Bravos jacket in a fire before I give away a Gibson Les Paul  signed by Les Paul. 

10 minutes ago, John R said:
On 4/27/2020 at 7:30 PM, oakman29 said:

Yeah! I would have thrown Johnny Bravos jacket in a fire before I give away a Gibson Les Paul  signed by Les Paul. 

AND WE HAVE A WINNER IN THE 15000TH POST GIVE AWAY!!! ^^

:tink::tink:

Use the force LUKE!!

Screenshot_20200508-193901.png

20200430_201347.jpg

I will tell you this about the supply chain... 

Another thread reminded me exactly how long it has been... 

On April 14th I mentioned (that's a modest statement) that my Samsung Series Six 50" TV decided to go on fire and melt part of the screen.

• Samsung got in touch with me and over the course of two weeks they said they would take the TV and reimburse me 90% of what I paid for it.   
  • Once we settled, I decided on the Sony 50" and ordered it two weeks later.
  • Unfortunately I had to order it since Costco, Walmart, and Target are the only places open that are selling TVs and they did not have this model. 
  • Due to Coronavirus shutdowns of warehouses and factories, the TV I ordered from Amazon shortly toward the end of April is not due to arrive until May 23rd. 

On March 28th I ordered Lego Set 21318 as I redo my office. 

• The set is currently out of stock because the factory that made it has temporarily shut down. 
  • Due to coronavirus concerns they are not shipping anything.
  • Unknown when and if I will receive it. 

:(