• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! GA/SA Archies, Romance, PCH, Rawhide Kid #19 -- FINAL RECAP BOTTOM PG 17!!
3 3

341 posts in this topic

:banana:Take 15% off of raw books on pages 1-10, and 10% off books on pages 11-13! :banana:

Here are quite a few books that have come in recently, including lots of 10 cent (and even a few pre-code) Archie titles, romance, westerns, and pre-code horror books. These are OO copies, most are unpressed (assume anything slabbed is pressed). I will be posting these as part of my attempt to pass the time while staying in my house however long this takes.

Shipping is included in the price to US buyers for slabs, international will be cost with a $10 credit. Raw books will have shipping calculated to your location. Shipping must be trackable, and will need a signature for anything pricey.

Payment via Paypal, Venmo, money orders, or checks is accepted. International buyers must pay with Paypal or Venmo.

The new owner of a book will be determined by the earliest consummated deal, whether in the public thread via a :takeit: or PMs. I will do my best to determine the winner in the case of a near tie. Don't assume you are the new owner until I tell you and announce it in the thread.

Nobody on any naughty list is welcome to purchase, nor is anyone who has previously backed out of a deal with me.

Returns accepted for raw books within 7 days of receipt. Shipping is on me if I missed something, but on the buyer if it is not my mistake. Returns are possible for slabs, but frowned upon since these are graded books and thus a known quantity. Buyer pays return shipping if a return is necessary.

Offers happily accepted! 

Chamber of Chills #17 CGC 4.5 OW -- asking $165 shipped in US

ChamberChills17CGC.jpg

ChamberChills17CGCbc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

I'll get to a few books now, then hopefully on to the Archie titles later today and through the weekend.

John Wayne #5 VGish -- asking $25 + shipping SOLD

Solid, complete, everything attached at both staples.

JohnWayne05.jpg

JohnWayne05bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Attach bc scan

My Own Romance #62 VG+/F- -- asking $35 shipped SOLD

Structurally nice, everything well attached at both staples, outstanding color, just light wear. Very pretty.

MyOwnRomance62.jpg

MyOwnRomance62bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

Will be back with the Archie titles later. As a preview, here is what I have (about 180 total books):

Archie: smattering of books between #75-145 with some annuals

Betty & Veronica most issues between #4-100 with some annuals

Archie Giant Series Magazines starting at #8

Archie's Pals & Gals numbers between #6-22 in very solid shape

Jughead: selection of issues between #28-107 (got the Creature issue but it is not appearing here)

Laugh: selection of books between #67-126

Pep: group beween #116-164

A few other goodies here and there

Edited by mysterio

Archie #81 G -- asking $12 + shipping SOLD

Solid low grade copy, complete and everything is attached at both staples. Minor edge tears on the interior but nothing affecting readability. Maverick lower corners on last two pages. Minor pieces out or chips on edges.

Archie81.jpg

Archie81bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

Hope to get to a few more this evening, then several more tomorrow.

Archie #84 G/G+ -- asking $13 + shipping

Another solid low grade copy. Cover is attached at both staples, centerfold is detached at upper but holding at lower. Some short edge tears. If it weren't for the small chip out at lower right (with a dot of moisture apparent on the interior cover) I'd be tempted to grade it a smidge higher.

Archie84.jpg

Archie84bc.jpg

Archie #85 G -- asking $12 + shipping SOLD

1/2" split at top spine, about 1.5" of paper missing at bottom spine, a couple of small holes in spine as well. Despite that both staples are holding the cover, and the centerfold is also attached at both. Book is complete, with the minor note of a triangle missing off the lower corner of a page that ever so slightly touches a panel but does not impede readability. Nice color makes it a looker despite the grade.

Archie85.jpg

Archie85bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

Archie #92 G-/G -- asking $11 + shipping

Complete, cover is attached at both staples (barely at bottom) and centerfold is solid at both. Fair bit of chipping and missing paper at spine, 1" split at bottom. A bit fragile, but a complete copy that actually looks ok aside from the spine!

Archie92.jpg

Archie92bc.jpg

Archie #94 G -- asking $11 + shipping

1st Coach Kleats in title. Cover and cf well attached at both staples. Split at bottom spine up to lower staple. 3" tear in spine margin of internal page, but it is holding firm and nothing missing. Touch of moisture in lower outer corner.

Archie94.jpg

Archie94bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Archie #95 G/G+ -- asking $12 + shipping SOLD

Solid, lower grade copy. Everything attached at both staples and book is complete. Bit of moisture at bottom edge and lower outside corner that do not touch any art. That white spot on the front cover above the radio is NOT a tape pull, it looks like a spot where no ink was applied for whatever reason though it does appear to have gloss. 1" split at lower spine.

Archie95.jpg

Archie95bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
sold