• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! GA/SA Archies, Romance, PCH, Rawhide Kid #19 -- FINAL RECAP BOTTOM PG 17!!
3 3

341 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Three books posted in one day? I guess someone's been eating their Wheaties. 

This calls for a three-day weekend...., 

Just now, Ryan. said:
1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

This calls for a three-day weekend...., 

Feels like it's been seven day weekends lately hm

Only for us non-essentials.

Laugh #67 G -- asking $16 + shipping

Another fine example of "beat but complete" is first up. Obvious wear/tears/creases. Spine split up to bottom staple, which is detached. Cover is attached by a whisker at top staple, just don't look at it too hard. Centerfold is attached at both. Some interior tears, but no tape, missing paper, or writing. All in all not bad for the technical grade.

EDIT: apparently I wasn't sufficiently observant when I scanned the book. That lower right corner of the front cover is there, it must have just been folded under during the scan.

Laugh67.jpg

Laugh67bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Laugh #81 VG -- asking $14 + shipping SOLD

Pretty standard VG, everything well attached at both staples and nice pages. A few stray pencil marks around Veronica's word balloon.

Laugh81.jpg

Laugh81bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

2 hours ago, mysterio said:

Laugh #81 VG -- asking $14 + shipping

Pretty standard VG, everything well attached at both staples and nice pages. A few stray pencil marks around Veronica's word balloon.

Laugh81.jpg

Laugh81bc.jpg

Add it to the pile please

Laugh #85 VG -- asking $14 + shipping SOLD

Another solid VG. Nice pages, good color and gloss, everything attached at both staples. Some short edge tears, bit of a tear at the top staple though it is still doing its job.

Laugh85.jpg

Laugh85bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

35 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Laugh #85 VG -- asking $14 + shipping

Another solid VG. Nice pages, good color and gloss, everything attached at both staples. Some short edge tears, bit of a tear at the top staple though it is still doing its job.

Laugh85.jpg

Laugh85bc.jpg

Take it

Laugh #96 VG/VG+ -- asking $15 + shipping SOLD

Sharp book for the grade, good color and pages. Touch of a curl at the spine, moreso near the top. Everything is attached at both staples. If not for the small piece out of the right edge and small tears at both staples I would be tempted to go a bit higher.

Laugh96.jpg

Laugh96bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

2 hours ago, mysterio said:

Laugh #96 VG/VG+ -- asking $15 + shipping

Sharp book for the grade, good color and pages. Touch of a curl at the spine, moreso near the top. Everything is attached at both staples. If not for the small piece out of the right edge and small tears at both staples I would be tempted to go a bit higher.

Laugh96.jpg

Laugh96bc.jpg

Another one to the pile please

13 hours ago, batcollector said:

You bet, thanks!

Great, it is yours!

Should get several more up today, once I hang a light in the breakfast room as my honey-do. :taptaptap: (simulated footage of my wife)

Edited by mysterio