• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! GA/SA Archies, Romance, PCH, Rawhide Kid #19 -- FINAL RECAP BOTTOM PG 17!!
3 3

341 posts in this topic

Archie #145 VGish -- asking $6 + shipping SOLD

Looks much better, but bottom staple has detached from cover and about the first three wraps. Everything else is very solid, color is excellent.

Archie145.jpg

Archie145bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

Now for the Archie Annuals. 

Archie Annual #4 inc -- asking $5 + shipping SOLD

Looks decent, the spine is in pretty good shape (though it has a roll), but it is missing several pages including the last two stories according to Comics.org. Some pages that are here are loose. Still about 100 pages worth of reading.

ArchieAnn04.jpg

ArchieAnn04bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

Archie Annual #13 VGish -- asking $15 + shipping

Solid, appears complete, spine paper is good except for a bit of damage at the bottom and a short tear into front cover. Bit of spine roll, wrinkling of covers, but still a decent looking copy.

ArchieAnn13.jpg

ArchieAnn13bc.jpg

My inclination is to go with Betty & Veronica as my next title, unless anyone would like to see something different. Taking suggestions for a short while, might get a few more up this evening after my wife goes to bed.

On 3/21/2020 at 11:32 AM, mysterio said:

Will be back with the Archie titles later. As a preview, here is what I have (about 180 total books):

Archie: smattering of books between #75-145 with some annuals

Betty & Veronica most issues between #4-100 with some annuals

Archie Giant Series Magazines starting at #8

Archie's Pals & Gals numbers between #6-22 in very solid shape

Jughead: selection of issues between #28-107 (got the Creature issue but it is not appearing here)

Laugh: selection of books between #67-126

Pep: group beween #116-164

A few other goodies here and there

1 hour ago, mysterio said:

Now for the Archie Annuals. 

Archie Annual #4 inc -- asking $5 + shipping

Looks decent, the spine is in pretty good shape (though it has a roll), but it is missing several pages including the last two stories according to Comics.org. Some pages that are here are loose. Still about 100 pages worth of reading.

ArchieAnn04.jpg

ArchieAnn04bc.jpg

Does it have page 3 still?

I think that will be it for tonight, but I should be able to get back posting earlyish tomorrow. If anyone is leaning towards wanting to see a particular title from the list above just let me know.

Well, since nobody chimed in and I feel like working on Jughead, that's what we'll do.

Jughead #28 Fr/G -- asking $19 + shipping

Pre-code issue from 1955. Cover is detached at lower staple only, it is good at upper and centerfold is good at both. Complete, with the wear visible in the scan.

Jughead28.jpg

Jughead28bc.jpg

Jughead #38 VG -- asking $17 + shipping

Very solid copy. Piece out of top edge of front cover is really the worst defect on the book. Light wear, small tears at upper staple (which is holding), nice pages. Cover and cf attached at both staples.

Jughead38.jpg

Jughead38bc.jpg

Jughead #40 G -- asking $10 + shipping SOLD

Solid, cover is attached at both staples (top is more tenuous), centerfold detached at bottom staple but good at top. General wear as seen in the scans, nice pages.

Jughead40.jpg

Jughead40bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold