• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! GA/SA Archies, Romance, PCH, Rawhide Kid #19 -- FINAL RECAP BOTTOM PG 17!!
3 3

341 posts in this topic

Betty and Veronica #54 G+/VG-  -- asking $9 + shipping SOLD

Cover and centerfold are both attached at the top staple and detached at the lower. Wear along spine with a 1/4" split about 1.5" up from the bottom corner. Some creasing, but good color.

BV54.jpg

BV54bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

Betty and Veronica #56 G-  -- asking $5 + shipping SOLD

Structurally VG or VG+, but moisture stains over a good percentage of the front and back covers. Cover is attached at both staples, centerfold is attached at top staple only. Book is completely readable, not gross, and pages are generally unaffected or only very lightly affected.

BV56.jpg

BV56bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

Now for some that are for sale...

Betty and Veronica #57 VG -- asking $26 + shipping SOLD

Solid copy, nice cover. Everything is well attached at both staples. Slight dust shadow at bottom fc. Two small punctures at Archie's right knee, the paper is all there. Good color.

BV57.jpg

BV57bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

2 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Now for some that are for sale...

Betty and Veronica #57 VG -- asking $26 + shipping

Solid copy, nice cover. Everything is well attached at both staples. Slight dust shadow at bottom fc. Two small punctures at Archie's right knee, the paper is all there. Good color.

BV57.jpg

BV57bc.jpg

Take it

Now I need to go run an errand, but one more before I do.

Betty and Veronica #58 VG -- asking $19 + shipping SOLD

Solid copy, good color. Cover well attached at both staples, centerfold attached at one of them. Bit of a spine roll, dust shadow bottom of fc.

BV58.jpg

BV58bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

1 hour ago, mysterio said:

Now I need to go run an errand, but one more before I do.

Betty and Veronica #58 VG -- asking $19 + shipping

Solid copy, good color. Cover well attached at both staples, centerfold attached at one of them. Bit of a spine roll, dust shadow bottom of fc.

BV58.jpg

BV58bc.jpg

take it

Betty and Veronica #59 G -- asking $8 + shipping SOLD

Great cover. Nice VG structure, that water stain is really the main issue. Everything attached at both staples, pages are only lightly affected, and the book is completely readable and not at all gross.

BV59.jpg

BV59bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

Taking a bit of a break from the internet for a mental health day. But I can post a quick book to bump the thread.

Betty and Veronica #60 VG -- asking $15 + shipping SOLD

Everything attached at both staples. Thin dust shadow on bottom front cover, larger ones on back cover. Couple of small spots on back cover.

BV60.jpg

BV60bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

3 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Taking a bit of a break from the internet for a mental health day. But I can post a quick book to bump the thread.

Betty and Veronica #60 VG -- asking $15 + shipping

Everything attached at both staples. Thin dust shadow on bottom front cover, larger ones on back cover. Couple of small spots on back cover.

BV60.jpg

BV60bc.jpg

Add it to my pile! :takeit:

Edited by asm_collector66

Betty and Veronica #61 VG-  -- asking $7 + shipping SOLD

Bit of a spine roll, cover detached at lower staple, everything else connected at both staples. 3/4" split at lower spine.

BV61.jpg

BV61bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

Betty and Veronica #63 VG-/VG -- asking $8 + shipping SOLD

Bit of a spine roll, cover attached at both staples but cf neatly detached. Minor dust shadows.

BV63.jpg

BV63bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

Betty and Veronica #64 -- CLAIMED 

Book is complete, but bottom staple has blown through cover and three center wraps are detached from both staples. Other than that it's fine!

BV64.jpg

BV64bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

On 3/21/2020 at 9:20 AM, mysterio said:

I'll get to a few books now, then hopefully on to the Archie titles later today and through the weekend.

John Wayne #5 VGish -- asking $25 + shipping

Solid, complete, everything attached at both staples.

JohnWayne05.jpg

JohnWayne05bc.jpg

I'll take it.