• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strange Adventures
7 7

732 posts in this topic

On 1/7/2021 at 3:10 PM, OtherEric said:

Today's pickup.  I've almost exhausted the LCS's supply of the title:

you must have a great LCS !! in my town there is nothing older than mid 60's and they are overpriced by a factor of 2.5

7 hours ago, OtherEric said:

A few in last week, that I managed to scan before my scanner decided to die again.  I'm actually over the half-way mark on the title now; I don't expect to ever complete the run but I'm thinking 100-244 is very doable.

Strange_Adventures_159.jpg

Strange_Adventures_163.jpg

Strange_Adventures_164.jpg

Strange_Adventures_173.jpg

Strange_Adventures_176.jpg

When you finish 100-244 you can start on the upgrades and get them all again in 8.0...hm:insane:

6 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

you must have a great LCS !! in my town there is nothing older than mid 60's and they are overpriced by a factor of 2.5

I do.  They don't have a lot of old stuff, but they keep turning up small collections of vintage books.  It seems like every time I get what I want from one find they turn up something else.  They also price fairly and are willing to negotiate.