• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM Auction 16, 129, 135 / MTU 1, 3, X-men 35 (ENDING @ 3pm Central)
3 3

46 posts in this topic

Just now, pmWolf said:

Double check, please. I think I may have managed it in time. 

It doesn't matter, it is his thread, he can declare a winner.  Auctions on here are tough because of the format and the rules always have ambiguity.  I tried to time my bid to happen right at 3:00 CT and before 3:01 CT as my understanding is always it would be one minute after that time.  But it doesn't matter anyone else thinks, it is his thread, and I applaud him for offering such great books on here.  Congrats to Odin too. :applause: 

2 minutes ago, pmWolf said:

Double check, please. I think I may have managed it in time. 

Hovering over time clearly shows Odins Secret is the last bid before 3pm Central Time.  His bid is legitimate and the final bid.

I will be back with another auction soon, and perhaps a few each week.

Take care all

1 minute ago, SkOw said:

It doesn't matter, it is his thread, he can declare a winner.  Auctions on here are tough because of the format and the rules always have ambiguity.  I tried to time my bid to happen right at 3:00 CT and before 3:01 CT as my understanding is always it would be one minute after that time.  But it doesn't matter anyone else thinks, it is his thread, and I applaud him for offering such great books on here.  Congrats to Odin too. :applause: 

Goodness I will have to state that more clearly, Auction ENDS at 3pm. A bid at 3pm could not be counted.  I apologize for any confusion. In future auctions I will state that better.  I would have liked to have sold the books for more LOL.

25 minutes ago, Warren Oates said:

Goodness I will have to state that more clearly, Auction ENDS at 3pm. A bid at 3pm could not be counted.  I apologize for any confusion. In future auctions I will state that better.  I would have liked to have sold the books for more LOL.

No worries for me I felt bad for you. I expected to be outbid again actually and had my final much higher bid ready lol  

I was actually surprised that no one bid after me at first! 

I will watch for other auctions too. :foryou: