• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great war books.
2 2

117 posts in this topic

Last one for you sadists who like burning flesh.  

US Marines 7 5.0 OWW $400

I bought this from Gator as a 7.0, but it's not.  It's a pretty copy with way above average colors for this book.  It's almost always faded.  This would pull more on eBay, why not pass the savings on?  

MVIMG_20200321_193318.jpg

4 minutes ago, buttock said:

Last one for you sadists who like burning flesh.  

US Marines 7 5.0 OWW $400

I bought this from Gator as a 7.0, but it's not.  It's a pretty copy with way above average colors for this book.  It's almost always faded.  This would pull more on eBay, why not pass the savings on?  

MVIMG_20200321_193318.jpg

Sold per PM

2 hours ago, buttock said:

Battlefield 6 see description $700

Looks like an 8.0 in the mylar and dripping with gloss.  However, the top 3/4 inch or so of the cover was exposed, diminishing going to the top right corner.  You can see better on the inside cover so I included a picture.  It's really hard to see unless you open the book.  The top 3/4 of the spine is split.  Back cover looks great.  I would expect this to fetch a good bit more at auction.  

MVIMG_20200321_190020.jpg

MVIMG_20200321_190054.jpg

MVIMG_20200321_190443.jpg

Sold per PM. 

These all seem to be books with stories that were after the Great War....., :baiting: 

Edited by lizards2