• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tales of Suspense 53 CGC 9.2 plus some miscellaneous lots
1 1

4 posts in this topic

A solid CGC 9.2 (off-white to white) copy of Tales of Suspense 53, the second Black Widow and the origin of the Watcher (IIRC).

A few thread rules, the standard stuff:

I accept PayPal unless otherwise noted for any specific book or lot; books cannot be shipped while any part of the
sales price or fees are outstanding. Please, no HOS or Probationers. The buyer has seven days from the day of receipt
to inspect purchases of raw books (sales on graded books are final) and books must be returned in the same condition
as when they were shipped. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs unless they're being returned due to an error
on my part. Disagreement over grading is not an error; enough scans should be provided so that doesn't happen.  Payment
will be expected within 48 hours unless sending a check or money order by mail or unless otherwise agreed to.  You
just have to let me know what your plans are and I expect to hear from you within a reasonable amount of time after
your purchase.  This helps me get my shipping out to everyone quickly without having to make a lot of separate trips
to the post office to ship one package at a time and I appreciate that courtesy.  I reserve the right to cancel sales
to buyers who don't follow through in a timely manner after making a purchase in the thread.

Unless otherwise noted, 1 to 4 raw books will be a flat $8.00 shipping in the continental US.  Double sized books count
as two.  Over 4 raw books, add $1 per book or $14.35 for Priority Flat Rate, whichever is less.

Slabbed books will be $14.35 Priority Flat Rate plus $3.05 for Signature Tracking, one to three books and exact shipping
for more than that (also in the continental US). No insurance will be necessary for purchases under $20,000.
I can mail to most places outside of the U.S. for exact shipping costs.

You're welcomed and encouraged to PM me with offers but the first unconditional :takeit: in the thread trumps PM
discussions. You know..., the usual rules. :) If you want to buy more than one book, PM me for a possible quantity
discount.

Additional scans are available for any book upon request.

My kudos thread: https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/241444-jim-corrigans-feedback-thread/

Thanks for looking and stay healthy.

Edited by Jim Corrigan

Bulk lot of 41 issues of Avengers between number 102 and  256 in varying grades.  $65 shipped (US only this time)

I have to free up some room in my workroom!  I don't have enough room to move boxes to look for specific books.

Individual pictures and grades can be found on page 7 of this old thread in two separate posts on that page: