• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Qualified Label
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Been giving some thought to Signature Qualified labels lately.  It’s a label I don’t see very often.  It’s an interesting prospect, to me.  Let’s say I have a Hulk 340 with an unverified Peter David signature. Then, I get a witnessed McFarlane signature.  Book comes back with a Signature Qualified label, 9.8.  Would you be willing to pay the premium for the book?  Or, is the Green trim of the qualified label something that would prevent you from putting the slab in your collection?hm

If you have any Signature Qualified labels, please show them off here!

Edited by Comixroc

4 hours ago, cgcsketcherz said:

I'm looking to do it come end of June if it is healthy to do so. Garden State Comic Fest has Kevin Eastman, Jim Lawson, and Steve Lavigne.

Want to add to these older e-bay purchases, (their signatures on the back cover), then CGC certified. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

I honestly think the yellow label with the green trim looks good.  People have been getting “unverified” signatures on their books for years.  Not to mention the fact that plenty of books come signed with Certificates of Authenticity.  Best of luck on getting the Signature Qualified label!  I’ve got two books I’d like to submit myself... once life gets back to normal...