• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] blue Bolt weird tales 114, pep 22 first Archie coverless incomplete plus

19 posts in this topic

HI usual rules, no one from probation list, PayPal or cleared check is fine , first "I take it" wins I won't see personal messages till later ,have 1200 positive feedback on eBay

First book is Archie 12 a g/g+ off white pages has general wear  a 2 cm spine split top spine , a few pages with a darker coffee type stain on the lower margin mostly sparing the art panels price 150.00 shipped 

IMG_1333.JPG

IMG_1334.JPG

IMG_1335.JPG

Edited by Drgoldage
To include new books

I forgot to mention above I will pay for postage and if you don't like the book just return within 30 days  for refund.

Archie 18  complete cover loose at top staple and nearly so at bottom  general wear and chips no better than a fair 60.00

IMG_1336.JPG

fullsizeoutput_753.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_758.jpeg

Pep comics 1 coverless complete with nice paper has paper tape at staples a small spine split at bottom 1 cm and a 2  cm tear near spine at top , small tears at staples , still a much better than average coverless comic from the era . This goes 2000  plus in vg if it had a cover (it doesn't )  will sell for 400 shipped. 

IMG_1369.JPG

IMG_1370.JPG

fullsizeoutput_80f.jpeg

Blue bolt Weird tales  114 with great LB Cole cover. 375.00 shipped  . The comic  presents as vg but about g- to g+ range as   has major crease that starts above the "o" in "Bolt" then crosses across left wing of red bat across the right lateral aspect of the "D" in Weird  small chip top right cover corner 0.5 cm smaller chip about 3/5 way down right cover edge o.5 cm , one tear above nose of shark 1 cm back cover has several tears along spine and a 2.5 cm spine split top of spine best seen from back cover , lower staple recessed starting to rust but no rust into paper of book or cover. book is supple paper a light cream . Book still looks great good color and has been a gem in my collection hate to let it go.  

IMG_1375.JPG

IMG_1376.JPG

IMG_1377.JPG

IMG_1378.JPG

IMG_1379.JPG

IMG_1380.JPG

IMG_1381.JPG

9 minutes ago, Drgoldage said:

Blue bolt Weird tales  114 with great LB Cole cover. 375.00 shipped  . The comic  presents as vg but about g- to g+ range as   has major crease that starts above the "o" in "Bolt" then crosses across left wing of red bat across the right lateral aspect of the "D" in Weird  small chip top right cover corner 0.5 cm smaller chip about 3/5 way down right cover edge o.5 cm , one tear above nose of shark 1 cm back cover has several tears along spine and a 2.5 cm spine split top of spine best seen from back cover , lower staple recessed starting to rust but no rust into paper of book or cover. book is supple paper a light cream . Book still looks great good color and has been a gem in my collection hate to let it go.  

IMG_1375.JPG

IMG_1376.JPG

IMG_1377.JPG

IMG_1378.JPG

IMG_1379.JPG

IMG_1380.JPG

IMG_1381.JPG

Take

IMG_1383.thumb.JPG.91f7b404f19a817502316fb63d75f5c2.JPGArchie 28 looks better than good but rusted staples staining paper mice nibbles on bottom right corner all pages 3 mm x 5 mm does not come near the panels ,  cover loose from top staple book is complete pages off white to cream lets call in a nice fair goes 87 in good how about 55.00 shipped IMG_1382.thumb.JPG.d28d48cf0c350ec2376685736506c679.JPGfullsizeoutput_83a.thumb.jpeg.4bf8b476a4be8e483c2f9ff94083d6e0.jpeg

The United States Marines #7 by magazine enterprises a classic flamethrower cover pre code 385.00 shipped, a solid copy no restoration  about vg I would say has crease vertical down front cover near spine from multiple careful readings  some creasing to right lower corner  colors are good , on close inspection someone lightly penciled inside  each letter  of "Marines"  on front cover hard to see might be removable   by someone that knows how , all in all its a lot better than the vg copy on the bay.the pages are a light supple cream, back cover a bit better than the front.

IMG_1388.JPG

IMG_1386.JPG

fullsizeoutput_84f.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_854.jpeg

IMG_1390.JPG