• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turnaround times
1 1

5 posts in this topic

On 3/23/2020 at 8:43 AM, Ric j said:

What are the current approximate time between scheduled for grading and grading modern books?

I would say it’s hard to know based on the fact that many companies are changing and updating their office policies to reflect health issues.  I would not expect things to on the fast side though.  Were there any notices on the company website? If not you’d probably get better info contacting the company directly 

Edited by revat

On 3/23/2020 at 11:43 AM, Ric j said:

What are the current approximate time between scheduled for grading and grading modern books?

Just curious...why would you ask this question on a forum, instead of contacting the company direct?

• Administrator
On 3/23/2020 at 11:43 AM, Ric j said:

I would monitor the turnaround time for the submission at the link below. You can make estimates of how long a submission should/would/could be in a particular status but that is guesswork. Books may spend more time in one status than others so take it as a whole. Monitoring the time of each status can cause frustration so I would focus on the total turnaround time estimate to ease your anticipation.

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc/