• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frankenstein #19 CGC 6.5 (Prize/ Briefer) 1952

1 post in this topic

Offering up one of the most classic covers from the Prize/Briefer Frankenstein series.

Frankenstein #19 CGC 6.5 OW/W - Asking $750.00

First :takeit: in the thread wins.

Shipping is free within the USA (via USPS Priority/Insured) and Canada (Canada Post or equivalent). Exact cost elsewhere. I ship from either country (yes, even at this time!) and comics will be shipped from the USA or Canada, depending on where you live, so that you won't face any customs or duty/taxes etc.

Prices are in USD (I will accept the Canadian Dollar equivalent at the current exchange rate for Canadian buyers). I accept Paypal from US or Canadian buyers, and Interac e-Transfer for Canadians.

No Returns on CGC graded books unless item damaged during shipping. No Hall of Shame members or members on probation.

Please PM with any queries - thanks for looking!! I hope you are all well, doing as best as you can during this incredibly challenging time.

Frankenstein 19_F.jpg

Frankenstein 19_B.jpg

Edited by Frank.Einstein