• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! RECAP ON PG. 9! PRICE CUTS! Early Valiants Tonight! Keys & Curiosities; Copper and Modern Both
2 2

163 posts in this topic

Welcome! I also have a Golden Age thread open in G/S/B if you're into GA too, or looking to dip your toe in. Lots of both Copper and Modern to come here; keys, oddballs, some early Valiants, a full run of Gaiman's Sandman, my old kitchen sink; if its from 1982/83 forward it's fair game!

:rulez:

Payment is Check or Money Order; I do not have or want PayPal.

First :takeit: wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread.

Shipping: US Priority flat rate legal $8 for the first few books; $15 for medium priority box beyond that. (If I can save you some shipping with a Region B priority box, I will.)

Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days and get it back to me in the same shape on your dime.

Edited by Readcomix

5 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Marvel Comics Presents #6 copy A&B, 1st appearance of Rein, both NM, your choice $30 each or take the pair for $50.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Marvel Comics Presents #6 copy A&B, 1st appearance of Rein, both NM, your choice $30 each or take the pair for $50.

The Pair for $50

:takeit: