• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! RECAP ON PG. 9! PRICE CUTS! Early Valiants Tonight! Keys & Curiosities; Copper and Modern Both
2 2

163 posts in this topic

Ok guys, I think this is the last of it for this thread coming up. I will make one last pass around here in the a.m., hem and haw at a bunch of boxes to be sure, and let you know if anything else turns up for this thread, but I think these will wrap it up...

$300 SHIPPED!

81-book Sandman lot; you get: Sandman #1-75, Special #1, Gallery of Dreams #1 and Death the High Cost of Living #'s 1-3 with error and corrected versions of #3. Additionally, Death 1 is signed by Gaiman and Bachalo, still sealed by Limited Treasured Editons, COA #3799 of 10,000.

Grades range through the run from F+ to NM with most being higher; keys as follows: #1 VF+ to VF/NM (see pressable crease on back cover), 4 NM, 8 NM

Take the lot for $300 shipped within U.S. (If you have other takes in this thread, they will still require separate shipping. I anticipate two very full Medium Priority Boxes to fit this lot)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
typo/spelling