• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! RECAP ON PG. 9! PRICE CUTS! Early Valiants Tonight! Keys & Curiosities; Copper and Modern Both
2 2

163 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Jay, thank you for posting that awesomeness here! I don't know what's more amazing -- owning that awesome cover, or having a lady who talked you into it! I'm including a free copy of the Bettie Page Halloween Special for her with your Swampy annual. Thanks again for showing that here!

Gene you are the best! (next to her that is lol) Thank you so much! she will love it! I didnt mean to thread cap, I just thought it was funny you had the book lol. 

1 hour ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Gene you are the best! (next to her that is lol) Thank you so much! she will love it! I didnt mean to thread cap, I just thought it was funny you had the book lol. 

That art is no threadkarp; that is conversation! I think that a sales thread in which a bunch of conversations break out is the best kind, so thank YOU!