• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MORE TOYS + LEGOS ! FREE! To anyone home with kids, OR if you are unemployed (and would like some of the books) Toys are for children only, any children, 1st responders especially welcome. Coloring Books, Crafts, Dinosaurs, etc. PM or Post.
4 4

282 posts in this topic

ZMLM Scratch Paper Art Set for Kids - 107 Pcs Rainbow Magic Scratch Off Arts and Crafts Supplies Kits Sheet Pack for Children Girls Boys Birthday Game Party Favor Christmas Easter Craft Gifts

This is paper that had a coating on it, you scratch it off with a wooden tool and create all kinds of pictures, it comes with several accessories.

710HTRz%2BWEL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Crayola 24ct Watercolor Colored Pencils

Better than plain colored pencils because you can paint with them, they will work on computer paper if that is all you have around and you can use a que-tip to wet the picture and "paint" if you don't have a brush.

71Hchh3v9CL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Faber-Castell Blendable Oil Pastels In Durable Storage Case- 24 Vibrant Colors - Non-Toxic Pastels for Kids

Great for kids 7 and up, works on regular paper, but they are not easy to clean up, you'd need some baking soda and a magic eraser, so I would not give them to a 4 year old;)

812of1S1yFL._AC_SL1339_.jpg

Melissa & Doug Sand Art Bottles Craft Kit (3 Bottles, 6 Bags of Colored Sand, Design Tool, Great Gift for Girls and Boys - Best for 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Year Olds and Up)

Easy clean up as long as you have a dust buster or a vacuum

81vnOkiL%2BpL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Melissa & Doug Decorate Your Own Dinosaur Figurines (All-Inclusive Art Set, Ready to Decorate, 6 Pots of Paint and Paintbrushes, Great Gift for Girls and Boys - Best for 8, 9, 10 Year Olds and Up)

Who doesn't like dinosaurs? 

71Uv51493YL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Mod Podge CS11202 Waterbase Sealer, Glue & Decoupage Finish, 16 oz, Gloss, 16 Fl Oz

If you have pieces of comics or magazines or shiny colored paper, this is a great way to cover a box, can, or anything, this is easy, just brush it on, put the paper down and cover with a final coat after it's dry. I've even seen shoes and pocketbooks covered.
61pdGtNonhL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Sharon, Bob, and the crew. You are the reason why these boards stay alive and full of the joy we all felt when we saw our first superheroes! 

I’d like to donate a $25 gift card to Michael’s as well. I could send it upon someone taking it in the thread. This will be an e-gift card. 

May we try to stay peaceful during this time. 

Thanks Dan! that's very sweet of you. 

So now we have another gift certificate! 

As I mentioned before, if you want any of the crafts, either post here OR send me a PM.

Anyone with kids is eligible for the crafts as long as you are in the U.S.

It's self preservation, Bob;) :foryou: my husband is getting too used to my being around and cooking;)

I'll echo what others said--Sha, you are a treasure!  :foryou:  This thread is fabulous and so is this community.   (thumbsu

I have 3 lots of early 80s DC war comics available to anyone who wants them for any reason.  Whether it's for yourself or your kids, one lot or all three of them, please send me a PM and I'll ship them wherever you are as long as it's in the USA.  The comics are not individually bagged and boarded but they are in very nice condition. 

Lot 1:  Unknown Soldier #s 238, 255, and 266.  Sgt. Rock #s 370 and 375.  

free_lot_1.thumb.jpg.60100a17d8fb73b17eee82548e462036.jpg

Lot 2:  Blackhawk #s 252, 256-259.

free_lot_3.thumb.jpg.0c3812575e030130d53b41fb32c3a240.jpg

Lot 3:  Blackhawk #s 260, 262, 265, 268, 270.

free_lot_2.thumb.jpg.624e8d96e3ebf345c53f2d6e386b559b.jpg

Those look great, Andy! thanks for posting them and I feel like this board is part of my family except I rarely have to feed any of you;)

I found these

BTW, if you don't have crayons or glue, you are more than welcome to combine two things. I'm going to post some crayons/paint and glue, too.

Useful Universe 2 Pk. Marvel Spider-Man Gigantic Coloring & Activity Book 200 Pages (Assorted Activity Books)

71uDukwh03L._AC_SL1500_.jpg