• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MORE TOYS + LEGOS ! FREE! To anyone home with kids, OR if you are unemployed (and would like some of the books) Toys are for children only, any children, 1st responders especially welcome. Coloring Books, Crafts, Dinosaurs, etc. PM or Post.
4 4

282 posts in this topic

Coloring Books For Kids Cool Coloring: For Girls & Boys Aged 6-12: Cool Coloring Pages & Inspirational, Positive Messages About Being Cool

There are a lot of these, but CGC is blocking some of the pictures, I'm not sure why? 

These are young adult coloring books I think it's just the pictures have some kind of protection, but they are animals, cars, robots, nothing PG.

Edited by skypinkblu

SunWorks Construction Paper, 10 Assorted Colors, 12" x 18", 100 Sheets

There are so many things you can do with this stuff. For little ones it's fun to cut strips, take a glue stick and make rings, hook them together for necklaces:) 

61bHtKFnp%2BL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Amazing Activity Book For Minecrafters: Puzzles, Mazes, Dot-To-Dot, Spot The Difference, Crosswords, Maths, Word Search And More (Unofficial Book) (Volume 1) Paperback – June 22, 2017

Amazing Activity Book For Minecrafters: Puzzles, Mazes, Dot-To-Dot, Spot The Difference, Crosswords, Maths, Word Search And More (Unofficial Book) (Volume 3) Paperback – July 22, 2017

I can't link the picture for these  either.

Edited by skypinkblu

22 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Faber-Castell Blendable Oil Pastels In Durable Storage Case- 24 Vibrant Colors - Non-Toxic Pastels for Kids

Great for kids 7 and up, works on regular paper, but they are not easy to clean up, you'd need some baking soda and a magic eraser, so I would not give them to a 4 year old;)

812of1S1yFL._AC_SL1339_.jpg

Is it okay if I pick another?  My oldest daughter would love this.   They're both bored to tears as our county wasn't really prepared for virtual education, so they've been forced to attend what they both refer to petulantly as "Daddy School".  As I'm making them do worksheets and the like that I can find online.   They hate it, but...  At least they'll be somewhat prepared when they finally go back.  :)  

2 minutes ago, ChasingKingKirby said:

Is it okay if I pick another?  My oldest daughter would love this.   They're both bored to tears as our county wasn't really prepared for virtual education, so they've been forced to attend what they both refer to petulantly as "Daddy School".  As I'm making them do worksheets and the like that I can find online.   They hate it, but...  At least they'll be somewhat prepared when they finally go back.  :)  

Yes, that's the whole idea! But we need something for the little one, too:)  I'll do a little more searching

5 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Yes, that's the whole idea! But we need something for the little one, too:)  I'll do a little more searching

That's great.  They love the idea of someone out there in the world sending them "stuff".  Gives them something to look forward to.  I have another lot for the bored adults out there that I'll be posting.  

Yes, kids like to get mail and I figured that it's a way to help them feel a little more connected. Adults do, too!

With all the drawing stuff I listed, these will come in handy. They are nice weight, but aren't back in stock till 4/7.

Melissa & Doug Sketch Pad 9” by 12” (Arts & Crafts, Fade-Resistant, Acid-Free White Paper, 50 Sheets, Single Pack, Great Gift for Girls and Boys - Best for 3, 4, 5 Year Olds and Up)

I'd send two for each of you who select this item.

71kIvUQ9irL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Cool Animals Fuzzy Coloring Poster 6-Pack (Arrives Uncolored)

You can use anything to color these. Amazon is low on crayons, but I'll find more markers and list them. The background is fuzzy so they are cute once colored in, nice to hang up, too.

81nU4mnQPNL._AC_SL1296_.jpg

Great thread! This is made for the kids as I can see. And the “kid” within us to play with.  Too bad it’s for the USA only... given when the borders up here are closed, I cannot go over to pick up parcels.

I see some kid Disney comics in a box I want to read 🥺

6 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

Great thread! This is made for the kids as I can see. And the “kid” within us to play with.  Too bad it’s for the USA only... given when the borders up here are closed, I cannot go over to pick up parcels.

I see some kid Disney comics in a box I want to read 🥺

If the items are on Amazon Canada I can ship them to Canada as long as there isn't a minimum that I need to ship. The other people listing might not be US only, I just couldn't ship coloring books to Canada, shipping was 5 times the price of the books.

Edited by skypinkblu