• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MORE TOYS + LEGOS ! FREE! To anyone home with kids, OR if you are unemployed (and would like some of the books) Toys are for children only, any children, 1st responders especially welcome. Coloring Books, Crafts, Dinosaurs, etc. PM or Post.
4 4

282 posts in this topic

I will try to find some other more kid-friendlier things to offer but I had these handy.  I assume they could be used for some homeschooling with kids or if an adult wants some reading NatGeo reading material.  All from the 1980s.

I would like to offer these in the US because of their weight.  So anyone that wants them, feel free to claim.  I may not be able to get to the PO until Monday or Tuesday of next week.

20191026_125036.thumb.jpg.bd98a13d534ed20306af1f99a69b7d33.jpg

Thanks, Jeff! @telerites Those look great!

I just got a 2nd generous donation from a kind boarder, so I wanted to remind people that we still have most of those Amazon craft things I posted available...and it looks like it's going to be another month, so claim something if you can use it, or pm me.

Awwww, what beautiful children! I've seen that set before...that's why I picked it, so glad they are enjoying it. 
We all feel so helpless, it's great to help for a minute.  Thank you for sharing:) 

There are more available for another child if someone wants one, if the same one is not available, there are others.

So I'd like to hear from at least 3 more families with kids!  I got a kind donation yesterday.

If someone doesn't answer I might have to resort to playing old Diana Ross songs;)

7 hours ago, pmWolf said:

I can't thank you enough...this was so incredibly awesome!

They were a great team...he would build it, she would play with it...then he'd have to fix it. This will go on for DAYS.

You rock. 

20200405_121053.jpg

20200405_125250.jpg

20200404_163443.jpg

Great photos. This is what it is all about. My grandkids are still enjoying their loot. Means so much to them to "get a package". Really warms by little black heart...

58 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Great photos. This is what it is all about. My grandkids are still enjoying their loot. Means so much to them to "get a package". Really warms by little black heart...

Gosh, you're not kidding....just SEEING his name on a package just makes him light up a ridiculous amount. 

It was super thoughtful, and made a huge difference for both of my kids. 

13 hours ago, pmWolf said:

Gosh, you're not kidding....just SEEING his name on a package just makes him light up a ridiculous amount. 

It was super thoughtful, and made a huge difference for both of my kids. 

When my 3 year old saw that a package arrived with his name on it his head exploded into a mushroom cloud of rainbows and sparkles. It was great. 

On 3/30/2020 at 12:01 PM, skypinkblu said:

Girls Toys Age 3 4 5 Pop Beads 600 Pcs Jewelry Making Gifts Arts and Crafts for Kids Necklace and Bracelet and Ring Creativity DIY Set

You can spend hours doing these over and over again and they come in a box.

61a52jFi0SL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

If no one with a little girl has claimed this, they really should. We bought one on Amazon a few weeks ago and sent it to my two grand daughters (with their name on the package). It’s massive and they have been playing with it for weeks.

That set is good for a long time:)

and this is obviously going to be a longer haul than we expected, so if you have already taken something for one or 2 kids, feel free to chose a 2nd gift.

I still have funds available, so I'm going to do more shopping.

The Legos are a little limited, so I can't promise they will still available later.

The following toys will be shipped straight to you by Amazon.

4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                5                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                6                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                7                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                8                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Qty:1

Have one to sell?Sell on Amazon

• 51wQie6tKAL._AC_US40_.jpg
  • 41NCNs-TmiL._AC_US40_.jpg
  • 512yqFEHtJL._AC_US40_.jpg
  • 516wniw1KNL._AC_US40_.jpg
  • 51Cj9j3UW1L._AC_US40_.jpg

• LEGO DC Super Heroes Mighty Micros: Supergirl vs. Brainiac 76094 Building Kit (80 Piece)

Click image to open expanded view

LEGO DC Super Heroes Mighty Micros: Supergirl vs. Brainiac 76094 Building Kit (80 Piece)

by LEGO

Edited by skypinkblu