• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MORE TOYS + LEGOS ! FREE! To anyone home with kids, OR if you are unemployed (and would like some of the books) Toys are for children only, any children, 1st responders especially welcome. Coloring Books, Crafts, Dinosaurs, etc. PM or Post.
4 4

282 posts in this topic

The boards are not letting me paste the image of this one

Dinosaur Activity Book for Kids Ages 4-8: A Fun Kid Workbook Game For Learning, Coloring, Dot To Dot, Mazes, Word Search and More! Paperback – October 22, 2018

by Activity Slayer  (Author)

Should be good for adults and kids, something  you can work on together.

3D Coloring Puzzle Set,10 Pack Puzzles with 48 Pen Markers, Art Coloring Painting 3D Puzzle for Kids Age 7 8 9 10 11 12. Fun Creative DIY Toys Gift for Girls and Boy

91FIzEB5djL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I know these aren't books, and I know how kids trapped in a house love to read, but I thought these might deliver some humor in these gloomy times.

I have two partial sets (almost complete - about 60 stickers per set) of Wacky Packages stickers from the 2013 series. They are recommended for kids ages 6+ according to the box but be forewarned, many of these stickers are not politically correct (which is why your kids will love them). And also - remember these are stickers! Don't blame me if your car ends up with a Pop Farts sticker on it!

There are two sets - if you have two kids you can claim them both and they can trade (each set is from a different 2013 series). Otherwise the sets can be claimed separately.

I will mail them for free anywhere in the USA or Canada.

I don't have any pics of the sticker sets but here are some examples of what you are in for if you claim these!

No longer available - claimed by neighbor's two teen-aged sons!

Edited by Black_Adam
No Longer Available

JOYIN Klever Kits Creativity Arts & Crafts Paint Kit - Rock Painting, Window Art Painting, Mini Tile and Wooden Magnets for Kids Easter Paint Gift, Birthday Parties and Family Crafts(62-Piece )

by JOYIN

91aQTkYWsHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

this is very generous of you! But I figured out the ulterior motive...mix those National Geographics in and hope they get scooped up in the frenzy!

(I have two boxes from a collection I bought myself...never even tried to sell them. Last week daughter home from art school asked me if I had any old magazines to cut up for a collage she wanted to make. BOOM! She was so happy to get them but not as happy as I was to give them!)

As penance for my snarky comment I would happily donate some modern comics (Spiderman Clone Conspiracy 1-5 set, All Star Batman 1-12 set, Deadpool Back in Black set) to anyone meeting skypinkblu's criteria, just shoot me a PM.

Edited by Bird