• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MORE TOYS + LEGOS ! FREE! To anyone home with kids, OR if you are unemployed (and would like some of the books) Toys are for children only, any children, 1st responders especially welcome. Coloring Books, Crafts, Dinosaurs, etc. PM or Post.
4 4

282 posts in this topic

My only criteria at this time, is that you have kids OR you are unemployed and would like some of the books listed. 

If you have kids, you don't need to be "unemployed"  these "donations" are just to brighten up the kid's days...and save the parents for 10 minutes.

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 12:18 PM, skypinkblu said:

Should be good for adults and kids, something  you can work on together.

3D Coloring Puzzle Set,10 Pack Puzzles with 48 Pen Markers, Art Coloring Painting 3D Puzzle for Kids Age 7 8 9 10 11 12. Fun Creative DIY Toys Gift for Girls and Boy

91FIzEB5djL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Hope I qualify Sha (hospitalist with a son in elementary)... :takeit: He'll love this, thanks for offering.

1 hour ago, Microbia said:

Hope I qualify Sha (hospitalist with a son in elementary)... :takeit: He'll love this, thanks for offering.

Absolutely Shay, I remembered you were a Dr from eons ago on eBay....thank you for your service, and be safe...

I'll send you a pm;) 

On 3/30/2020 at 11:00 AM, ChasingKingKirby said:

Here’s another lot for the bored parents.  (Can’t be all about the kiddos...).   Here’s volumes 1 thru 4 of the Walking Dead.  It’s a great read!

EE943174-920D-4200-B3F0-569E82EF32F3.jpeg

This was taken a couple days ago.  So there are still some lookie-loos out there that are bored.  :)  

That's nice! good job!! ...thanks for bumping this...a very kind soul just made a donation to the thread, and I sold something I am going to use towards the thread...so I was GOING to add more Amazon stuff and bump this as soon as I closed my Flash thread....which should be tomorrow .

I want to find new stuff on Amazon, so that I make sure it's still available.   I should have enough for 10-15  more packages. 

I will gladly send to first responders who already took something (It's been a while) new unemployed people with or without kids, or anyone home with kids.

On 4/7/2020 at 7:44 PM, skypinkblu said:

Superhero Capes and for Kids Halloween Cosplay Double Side Capes Superhero Toy Kids Best Gifts Yellow

by NuGeriAZ
81b0HRw4TvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Oh man, if this is available, my son Roland would flip for this. He loves costume play. I'm not unemployed, though my wife will be starting next week. Maybe once other people have a chance to look through the thread, we could grab this.

1 hour ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Oh man, if this is available, my son Roland would flip for this. He loves costume play. I'm not unemployed, though my wife will be starting next week. Maybe once other people have a chance to look through the thread, we could grab this.

That's fine, you have kids. If you and your wife wanted to wear them, I might have to put you on the wait list;) I will check and make sure they are still available, if they are, they are yours.

15 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

That's fine, you have kids. If you and your wife wanted to wear them, I might have to put you on the wait list;) I will check and make sure they are still available, if they are, they are yours.

Thanks, that's kind. Roland will love getting something. 

5 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Thanks, that's kind. Roland will love getting something. 

They still have them, just send me Roland's full address and Amazon asks for phone numbers.

BTW for anyone else, the items you see are not necessarily one of a kind...if Amazon still has them in stock they are available. I exhausted all the stuff I had on shelves in my house, so we are using their house now;) Besides they ship it for me;) 

24 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Just thought you folks would like to see what this means to kids. Thanks to Sharon and thanks to a couple kind board members here. My wife and I and their aunt send them packages about once in a week addressed to them. They know what time the "package guy" comes and wait for him. Some days you win, and some days you don't...:roflmao:

My daughter sent this to us.

Bob, that's so cute, I will find them something else so they can get a delivery.

Grandchildren definitely count...

BTW, someone PMed last week saying they were a first responder and someone on Instagram referred them here sothey signed up...but when I sent them the link and asked who referred them, I never heard again.

If you have a friend who is a first responder, I'm fine with that, but give them your name, or give me their address and the kids ages please.

Thanks Sharon but they are OK. They are actually getting a little spoiled. They do love waiting for the “package guy” just like we adults do when we are expecting a special book. Can’t remember the last time I stamped my foot in disappointment when the truck drives past my house. :roflmao:

I stamp my foot when the truck DOES stop at my house;)  :fear:

Seriously, someone showed me this great book, so since Amazon has it, I thought I'd add it. 

If you have an older child, or you are unemployed, or a first responder or married/living with one, etc...

Cover Image

On 4/10/2020 at 10:35 AM, Bird said:

any Star Wars kids out there that want an incomplete Millenium Falcon...it sits in my comic closet but if anyone would get some enjoyment out of this let me know and I'll ship it your way.

EVQK5dNXsAEDZZa?format=jpg&name=360x360EVQK5yyWAAIOGEf?format=jpg&name=360x360

I will add some Star Wars comics too (the modern ones, not the classic Marvel series).

I claim the Star Wars lot for my nephews.  Thank you.

Hi! long time awol from those boards but this caught my eye. wanted to say that Sharon and everybody else here are great folks for doing this.  We had something similar in our neighborhood and my kids are getting a bunch of Archies (*gahhh*) and they're excited about it! :)

hope you all stay safe and healthy.