• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MORE TOYS + LEGOS ! FREE! To anyone home with kids, OR if you are unemployed (and would like some of the books) Toys are for children only, any children, 1st responders especially welcome. Coloring Books, Crafts, Dinosaurs, etc. PM or Post.
4 4

282 posts in this topic

So, I can send out about 10 more items. If you have 2 children, you can pick 2, etc. Just let me know here or by PM, I can't guarantee everything will still be available, but I will try.

Updated with: "PM Sharon or myself" if you want anything in the post. 

@skypinkblu (Sharon if you have any suggestions for this to run smoothly let me know)

OK... I want in on this... I will drop ship a couple of things from my Amazon Prime account to a board member stuck at home.

I am asking we go by the honor system here.   So Sharon's rules apply.  These things should go toward kids of first responders as well as those people who... well, things could be going better for you. 

Nothing is better than Lego... not even comic books. 

One per kid please... again the honor system.  I was going to say one per household but we all know that if child A gets something when child B doesn't it causes more problems. Sets are subject to availability.  So, if it is sold out on Amazon we will pick something else that is a definite upgrade. 

So what will happen is that you claim what you want / would like for your kids through PM be contacting Sharon or myself. 

I will buy it on Amazon but have it shipped to you from Amazon.  

Your choices!  Let's see how this goes... and then we will go from there.   

• LEGO City Police Patrol Car 60239 Building Kit (92 Pieces)
  • LEGO DC Batman: Batman vs The Riddler Robbery 76137 Building Kit (59 Pieces)
  • LEGO Speed Champions Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car 75891 Building Kit (198 Pieces)

image.thumb.png.cfd23506d15380a4ea7236918de1faa9.png

image.thumb.png.04b27e2ea9e076eac7068c49c125c621.png

image.thumb.png.484284fcc02d230c474cde8a13259473.png

Edited by Buzzetta

OK, we just sent sidewalk chalk and more capes to 3 adorable little boys.  I'm sure there are other people here stuck home with kids who would like something new to do to keep them busy and help keep you as parents sane;)

On 4/29/2020 at 9:47 AM, Miamiknight3434 said:

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for doing this. My 9 year old and six year old pick the following things.

ZMLM Scratch Paper Art Set for Kids & Your Own Wooden Truck Vehicles Craft

Let me know what postage would be Sharon. again truly thank you

Ivan, I apologize, I missed this, PM on the way...postage is free, I'm only picking things that are on Prime.

5 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Thank you!

IMG_20200502_094108.jpg

Awww, DC and Marvel get together, how wonderful! Thanks for posting that...and I hope the secret helpers see the pictures! I must have been typing the last time when you posted:)

So 12 things have gone out in the past 3 days. I have enough left for at least 4 more. Don't be afraid to PM me, I won't announce anything here unless you do it yourselves. 

They are out of Sidewalk chalk, the scratch sheet pictures are sold out in the 100 piece version, but there is a 50 piece version and the Stuff-ems are very limited except for the unicorn.

17 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Awww, DC and Marvel get together, how wonderful! Thanks for posting that...and I hope the secret helpers see the pictures! I must have been typing the last time when you posted:)

And Boom! Studios if you count the shirt. :D 

Edited by DavidTheDavid

Of course I have NO idea who Boom Studios are, lol...but I will look it up:)

So for those of you who have been kind enough to help out behind the scenes, we just sent 4 more packages, 3 to children of first responders (in this case nurses) and one person who is currently unemployed.

Thanks for the help.

BTW, I started this thinking we'd be reading graphic novels and donating those, so if you have any that you'd like to donate, just let me know. I'm happy to help with postage costs.