• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MORE TOYS + LEGOS ! FREE! To anyone home with kids, OR if you are unemployed (and would like some of the books) Toys are for children only, any children, 1st responders especially welcome. Coloring Books, Crafts, Dinosaurs, etc. PM or Post.
4 4

282 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:

976194728_2020-03-2410_19_51.thumb.jpg.03d633ddb7f04e5223c29f4ee5432dea.jpg

I will take these for my two granddaughters. They are stuck in the house driving my daughter crazy. Avery is 3 and Blakely is 5. Their favorite are Disney princesses, Frozen and LOL but they are fans of Sesame Street and those yellow guys. 

VERY nice of you as always Sharon. The world needs more people like you. I would join in but just last week I cleaned out a few boxes of comics and dropped them off at a children’s hospital. 

I will PM you their address. We have been sending them stuff and they LOVE getting a package with their name on it!

And, please stay safe!

Edited by Robot Man

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

OK - I will join in with all the same rules, except, I will pay the postage, and you will have to do some work.  The cost for postage is flat for me up to three books, so I would appreciate sending up to three issues per address.

Now the work part - buried in my last sales thread are plenty of books marked FREE, OR $1.  Pick any three books marked FREE or $1, send me a pm with your choices and address, and I will get them shipped out to you.  I believe there are many in the Harvey and Misc publisher sections on pages 2 and 3, marked FREE or $1, but there very well could be some left in the Marvel and DC selection as well.  Anyway, I took a quick look, and there are many Baby Huey, a couple Dennis the Menace, etc.

Happy hunting!

(((Mike))))

I will join in the action as well, with a sentimental twist.  The first comic I ever bought was Wolverine 61, and it kicked off a lifelong love of comics (well, some comics anyway).  However, earning the average salary of a 9 year old left me in a bit of a bind as it seemingly took me for-ev-er to put together the full storyline (60-65).  Still one my favorite runs to this day, and in 2020 I'm well positioned to give a curious reader a leg up on my starting point -- I know for sure that I have extra copies of 60 & 61, and I'm pretty sure 62 & 63, and possibly 64 & 65.  I'll confirm tonight and post photos as I actually went into the office today.  People won't stay inside in the suburbs, but the Chicago loop is pretty I am Legend-ish.  Should've brought one of my dogs with me.  

So whatever I got from Wolverine 60-65, you get.  Shipping on me.  Claim by PM or in this thread.

UPDATE:  My recollectioning was almost perfect - I have all of them except 64.

UPDATE #2:  I do have an extra copy of #64!  Found it at the bottom of a small pile of books today.  Not adding a photo, but it will be included.

D8CF5E7B-3846-440B-A0DE-F3353B8D94BF.jpeg

Edited by mattn792
I found #64!

18 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

Very thoughtful, Sha. The children's book you sent my 9-month old last fall is still one of her favorites (right up there with Where's the Duck?). Take care and be well. :foryou:

Your baby has a serious case of the "cutes", Sean, give her a hug.

Thank you @mattn792 :foryou:

2 hours ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Sharon you are the best!!! I do not have a lot of kid approved stuff around but let me see if I can find anything to contribute. 

We have teenage "kids" Jay, so it's fluid.

@SOLAR BOY  Glad you approve, my daughter thinks I'm too easy going;) so I won't be...go find some kid books and post them here :foryou:

Just a few  books per person will brighten some kid's day, it's not what you send, it's a lot about opening packages when they are shut in and bored;) 

I had no idea the coloring books would be the most popular, I figured the graphic novels for older kids, shows what *I* know...so I'm going to post 2 more graphic novels and some kids books.

I'm going to try to get through some Marvel tomorrow, but I promised to make a few stuffed animals sweaters, so it might be Thursday;) 

Chronicles of Conan  now taken

I actually have no idea what this one is about. I've tried to get through Conan stories a few times, but can't seem to do it. He calls himself Conan the  Cimmerian here, if that helps.

Spoiler

20200324_161920.thumb.jpg.f4e9ba0d5fa6c2afc36beb36ac01acf7.jpg

Edited by skypinkblu