• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MORE TOYS + LEGOS ! FREE! To anyone home with kids, OR if you are unemployed (and would like some of the books) Toys are for children only, any children, 1st responders especially welcome. Coloring Books, Crafts, Dinosaurs, etc. PM or Post.
4 4

282 posts in this topic

I've had a few people offer to help me with postage, which is very kind, but I'm fine for now, thank you. 

I did think of this, however, I bought a lot of the art supplies at Michaels, they have tons of cheap kids stuff, perhaps if you don't have anything to put up or don't want to pack, or can't, a gift certificate to 
https://www.michaels.com/ or Amazon would brighten a child's day and maybe give their parents 2 minutes of peace;) ?

Just an idea.

2 hours ago, comics4all said:

I love this idea! thanks @skypinkblu for setting this up! Nice to do something good in this terrible time
US shipping only , which I will pay for 

41FF67D0-6E73-4A53-8BD5-03C43ABEAD0C.jpeg

2C86903E-52B2-45DE-AD35-19E76F9EB81F.jpeg

If no one takes them, my granddaughters would love them. They are big Disney fans especially Frozen. They get so excited to get “packages” while being cooped up. They are 3 and 5 and real “girly girls”.

I have already made a take here so I don’t want to deprive someone else. Just hoping to keep them out of their mom’s hair...

28 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

If no one takes them, my granddaughters would love them. They are big Disney fans especially Frozen. They get so excited to get “packages” while being cooped up. They are 3 and 5 and real “girly girls”.

I have already made a take here so I don’t want to deprive someone else. Just hoping to keep them out of their mom’s hair...

@Robot ManThey are your granddaughters now! 

I sent you a PM for your address

On 3/26/2020 at 3:19 PM, skypinkblu said:

First up, a Hess Rescue truck. Little girls love these, boys, too.  I sent one to a boy, so a girl would be my next choice but either are fine.

This is from 1994, so you probably don't have it. It's NIB.

1257948142_2020-03-2615_07_15.thumb.jpg.04e67da963a8480790f9e9a13e8987b9.jpg

If no takes, or has taken this, my 3 year old son is truck obsessed so I'll happily take it. 

16 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

(worship)

That's so nice and that's a big book:) 

Man, you aren't kidding! My son gave that to me for Christmas a couple years ago, and I think I sprained my wrist trying to read it.

3 hours ago, Ryan. said:

If no takes, or has taken this, my 3 year old son is truck obsessed so I'll happily take it. 

I'd be happy to send it to him Ryan, just send me your info:) I'll get it out tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

A very nice boarder who wants to remain anonymous has offered a $25 gift certificate to Michael's Kids dept.  If you are not familiar with Michaels, they sell art'crafts supplies and there are always sales and coupons that you can use to combine things.

I'd like to offer this first to someone with 2 or more kids, who has not taken anything yet and who is currently out of work. If no one takes it by tomorrow evening, I will open it up to parents with 1 child.

You can get a lot of stuff at Michael's for $25, that's why I suggested 2 or more kids first.

Just pm me your info and I'll send you the gift certificate, I will need your email address and name, it's an e card. 
Thanks again to a terrific generous boarder. 

Also thank you to all who have been paying this forward by donating when you can.

We have another donation, a $25 Amazon E gift card to "anyone who is struggling financially due to the shutdown" 

This is anonymous and will be kept that way, just PM me and I'll forward your email address to the donor.

Same with the other card, it's an E card and will be kept anonymous.

One more $25.00 E gift certificate to Amazon, there are a ton of books or games on there and if you don't have Prime, I do, so just PM me I'll be happy to buy what you chose with my account so you don't need to pay shipping, as long as it's marked Prime, there is no shipping fee..

On 3/26/2020 at 3:31 PM, skypinkblu said:

Super Hero Stickers. sorry Marvel Fans, these are DC, they are mostly small and not good for very small fingers, but I'd say 5 and up. It's a thick activity book .

20200326_150216.thumb.jpg.3ae420ad3609432752af848bad71c418.jpg

If this is still available I'd take it for my daughter. If not no worries :foryou:

Super Hero Sticker book was taken and the Michaels gift certificate was taken as well, thank you to the kind soul who donated that.

I did some browsing on Amazon last night and I picked out some things that might be fun for kids to do while you are stuck 

It was a long time ago, but I was an Arts and Crafts counselor from HS through Grad school, so I had some ideas. I figured it might make it easier.

I'm going to list a bunch of ideas. The first 7 people who pick something are covered, If I still have more of the donations left, I'll open it up to more people.

Since these items are on Amazon, more than one person can pick the same thing as long as Amazon does not run out. I'm only doing things that have free Prime shipping so that is included and I have Prime memberships, so I'll just ship to you from my account.

First up, these craft sticks can be used to build anything from a pencil box to a house. They can be painted, sparkled, decoupaged, all you need is some glue and some imagination and I'm SURE there are lots of You Tube videos if you need ideas.

71hlEmPGtlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Washable markers, great for small kids, they wash with water, and if they don't, a little baking soda on a paper towel cleans them off surfaces. Works on computer paper, but I'm going to also list some construction paper to go with these.

61L8K%2BuCu2L._AC_SL800_.jpg

Elmer’s Rainbow Glitter Glue Pen Set, Assorted Colors, 0.356 Ounces Each, 31 Count - Great For Making Slime

I've never made slime, but they are good for pictures! or decorating with the wooden sticks, or decorating boxes, empty milk containers, jars, etc.

71j2cbR-bfL._AC_SL1000_.jpg