• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL GREAT GA + 1 >>CLOSED
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply....Postage in USA $15 includes some insurance or all depending on value.

No Returns should be necessary since all but one item here CGC graded!   The early Penny dreadful is RARE..and a key issue so anyone who has an interest should be aware of what to expect.
I will combine shipping of course.

10% OFF ON ALL ITEMS!    CLOSED

.  ALDINE #13...these are from the UK..from early turn of the 20th century.  Smaller than a comic in size.  Ap. 5" x 9" 
This issue has rust on staples...32 pages like a comic as well as the two staples.  Page quality is actually quite good for this scarce issues.  Back cover is nice with only small bottom right corner missing. 
Spine does have some splitting..but covers till holding on tightly.   Was once in a bound volume.so a little residue on spine..but this issue has never been trimmed...
I am posting others on ebay..this is the most expensive one..and if you buy others I will discount.  

Back covers as nice as front or better. Cases nice unless I mention otherwise. 

MORE PICTURES IF YOU NEED...ASK

ALDINE>>>NOW $222! 

iYLsdt.jpg

ACTION #48  6.0 WHITE PAPER!!!!  $2400  BOLD COLORS!   

9oUdKX.jpg

ADVENTURE COMICS #65  3.5 OWP.. 6 PC TAPE ON INTERIOR COVER AND 2 ON SF.  Here is a 3.5 that looks like a 5.0 or better....hate to give this one up..so I am not pricing it to give up...you want it..you like it..buy it! :)
$550

Uj1XyX.jpg

ADVENTURES COMICS #185  THIS IS 2nd highest graded..on 12 graded!  6.5 CM/OWP  $325

lVczv2.jpg

ALL STAR #21  5.5 WHITE PAGES!  THIS IS PERHAPS THE MOST UNDERGRADED BOOK I HAVE..I thought this would come out 7.0.....it was not pressed...$500

hWWsOS.jpg

SLAVE GIRL 4.5 OW/WP  NICE!  $600

asFtYk.jpg

CAPTAIN AMERICA #59  2.5 Disappointing...Brittle pages..but good filler...  $400     SOLD

GsllLt.jpg

Edited by storypapers

On 3/24/2020 at 2:27 PM, storypapers said:

Usual rules apply....Postage in USA $15 includes some insurance or all depending on value.

No Returns should be necessary since all but one item here CGC graded!   The early Penny dreadful is RARE..and a key issue so anyone who has an interest should be aware of what to expect.
I will combine shipping of course.

ALL THESE ARE FROM MY COLLECTION....I will try here first...I may just keep them and try others as I hate giving any of these up...

LETS start with the Steam Man and Steam Horse issue.  ALDINE #13...these are from the UK..from early turn of the 20th century.  Smaller than a comic in size.  Ap. 5" x 9" 
This issue has rust on staples...32 pages like a comic as well as the two staples.  Page quality is actually quite good for this scarce issues.  Back cover is nice with only small bottom right corner missing. 
Spine does have some splitting..but covers till holding on tightly.   Was once in a bound volume.so a little residue on spine..but this issue has never been trimmed...
I am posting others on ebay..this is the most expensive one..and if you buy others I will discount.  

Back covers as nice as front or better. Cases nice unless I mention otherwise. 

MORE PICTURES LATER..WANT TO GET THE FC FIRST.

$250 on the ALDINE

iYLsdt.jpg

ACTION #48  6.0 WHITE PAPER!!!!  $2400  BOLD COLORS!   

9oUdKX.jpg

ADVENTURE COMICS #65  3.5 OWP.. 6 PC TAPE ON INTERIOR COVER AND 2 ON SF.  Here is a 3.5 that looks like a 5.0 or better....hate to give this one up..so I am not pricing it to give up...you want it..you like it..buy it! :)
$550

Uj1XyX.jpg

ADVENTURES COMICS #185  THIS IS 2nd highest graded..on 12 graded!  6.5 CM/OWP  $325

lVczv2.jpg

ALL STAR #21  5.5 WHITE PAGES!  THIS IS PERHAPS THE MOST UNDERGRADED BOOK I HAVE..I thought this would come out 7.0.....it was not pressed...$500

hWWsOS.jpg

SLAVE GIRL 4.5 OW/WP  NICE!  $600

asFtYk.jpg

CAPTAIN AMERICA #59  2.5 Disappointing...Brittle pages..but good filler...  $400

GsllLt.jpg

take per pm