• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Virtual Comic Convention (VCC) XLV - April 18-19, 2020
2 2

10 posts in this topic

VCC 2020.JPG

Dealer Setup - Friday, April 17, 2020
(The "Rogues' Gallery" and the "Hall of Heroes" will unlock automatically at 8pm (ET) for sellers to begin their booth setup)
LINK TO RULES, TIPS, and FAQs   
LINK TO THE DISCUSSION THREAD   
LINK TO THE INDEX OF SELLERS

On 3/24/2020 at 8:16 PM, greggy said:

Hopefully, I don't get the dates wrong like with the last one and totally missed it. 

You setting up to sell some books?

Should be good one ... better this one here without worrying about being cancelled. We are good at social distancing inside our homes! 😜

I hope I will see good books to get. You vendors better raise your level!

I’m starting to have convention withdrawal symptoms...  

:bump:

Hey everybody. :hi:

These are trying times. Let's all band together though and lighten the mood a bit with a little VCC fun.

VCC 2020 date.jpg

The VCC will be held at the usual space over at the Expo Center.
The two Halls for this VCC, the "Rogues' Gallery" and the "Hall of Heroes" will automatically unlock for dealers/sellers to begin setting up their booths on Friday, April 17th at 8pm (ET)
Doors open for the official start of sales on Saturday, April 18th at 10am (ET)

For those interested in selling, please refer to the Rules, Tips, and FAQs section for the rules and How To's in regards with the VCC.

Since I haven't been told otherwise, items offered for sale at the VCC no longer need to be board exclusive offers. This means you can have your items for sale at the VCC that are also offered on eBay, Facebook, personal websites, etc.
All we ask is that you be diligent with updating your VCC booths to reflect what is/is not still available. All board sales that are agreed to are expected to be honored.

For buyers, please feel free to peruse the booths once setup for the dealers have begun, but please hold your purchasing PMs until the doors open on Saturday.

A reminder for both buyers and sellers that all sales should be done via PM. Please no posting of "I'll take it" or such in the Halls. All discussion is welcome in the VCC 2020 Discussion Thread.

I usually do a pretty good job at advertising the VCC via our Facebook Page, Twitter, and through several emails that have already started being sent out.
If your looking at selling that weekend, please consider setting up a booth... or if your a dealer/shop owner sitting around twiddling your thumbs looking to try something different, please consider the VCC as well.

I hope everyone is safe and sound.
Thanks again for helping to make this forum one of the greatest places online.

VCC 2020 Thread Logo.jpg

Hey everybody.

Just a heads up that the VCC will be going on this weekend right here on the CGC Chat Boards.

Dealer/ Seller setup begins at 8pm eastern tomorrow (4/17) night.
We invite anyone who is planning on, or is currently, holding a sales thread to consider setting up a booth at the VCC. It's fairly simple to do, I advertise the VCC on FB and Twitter as well as emails throughout the weekend for our 200 or so subscribers, and you can sell your eBay and other venue stuff without breaking the "board exclusive offer" rule... as long as you do it in a VCC booth.

The show officially opens its doors to buyers on Saturday (4/18) at 10am eastern.

I hope to see the VCC Expo Center packed to the rafters, but please remember to practice safe social distancing, cover your mouth when you breathe, and bring your own tp.

On 4/16/2020 at 9:04 PM, DeadOne said:

VCC 2020 Thread Logo.jpg

Hey everybody.

Just a heads up that the VCC will be going on this weekend right here on the CGC Chat Boards.

Dealer/ Seller setup begins at 8pm eastern tomorrow (4/17) night.
We invite anyone who is planning on, or is currently, holding a sales thread to consider setting up a booth at the VCC. It's fairly simple to do, I advertise the VCC on FB and Twitter as well as emails throughout the weekend for our 200 or so subscribers, and you can sell your eBay and other venue stuff without breaking the "board exclusive offer" rule... as long as you do it in a VCC booth.

The show officially opens its doors to buyers on Saturday (4/18) at 10am eastern.

I hope to see the VCC Expo Center packed to the rafters, but please remember to practice safe social distancing, cover your mouth when you breathe, and bring your own tp.

:hi: