• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic art on TV

10 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, Rick2you2 said:

Don't know, but I respect your priorities. Can anyone identify the art?

Yeah I’ve learned this really is just a comicbook website and it’s sorta silly to discuss anything of consequence that doesn’t have to do with comic books and expect anything great/worthwhile out of it. 

1 hour ago, zhamlau said:

Yeah I’ve learned this really is just a comicbook website and it’s sorta silly to discuss anything of consequence that doesn’t have to do with comic books and expect anything great/worthwhile out of it. 

I think the level of intelligence and general knowledge is quite high on this Board, but to be candid, I would rather come here and escape the serious stuff. 

11 minutes ago, Rick2you2 said:

I think the level of intelligence and general knowledge is quite high on this Board, but to be candid, I would rather come here and escape the serious stuff. 

Eh, mostly I run into guys with the emotional maturity of 6th graders and opinions straight out of quora. But as it’s said “your mileage may vary”.

1 minute ago, zhamlau said:

Eh, mostly I run into guys with the emotional maturity of 6th graders and opinions straight out of quora. But as it’s said “your mileage may vary”.

On this Board? Or the other comic book boards?

CTV News has a Twitter account, can't hurt to DM them with the image and ask the question. I've seen lots of hosts and guests that are broadcasting from home. Am always curious what sort of things they put behind themselves: acoustic guitar, photos, model sailboats, etc. 

I've been waiting for someone to speak in front of a wall of OA.....nice find.