• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone display their books?
4 4

35 posts in this topic

Wondering if anyone displays their GA beauties on a shelf, table, or whatever? Are the books in slabs safe, or will long term exposure to light (bulbs, NOT sun) fade them? A friend of mine recently put some of his up on a bookshelf under LED lights, and it looks really cool. 

I'd like to, but i need to get accurately informed about preventive faded cover/colors measures.

Every now and then i'll display about two books for two to three days in my man cave, but that's about it. (:

1 minute ago, Keys_Collector said:

Sure do but do not leave the lights on in the room all the time and have black out curtains over the windows.  I use Comicmounts to have them mounted on the wall. Have everything ranging from GA to modern (over 30+ slabs) on my walls. 

20200320_112815.thumb.jpg.7b845e7e1bc25262bc6d97135d0b76ab.jpg

Black Cat 49 :banana:

51 minutes ago, Keys_Collector said:

Sure do but do not leave the lights on in the room all the time and have black out curtains over the windows.  I use Comicmounts to have them mounted on the wall. Have everything ranging from GA to modern (over 30+ slabs) on my walls. 

20200320_112815.thumb.jpg.7b845e7e1bc25262bc6d97135d0b76ab.jpg

Comic-Mount is the shizzz! I have several. 

I keep a nice looking FF 48 in a previously cracked case on my coffee table. People who don't know.comics often ask, and those that do know flip out. It presents well, but has a lot of internal water damage and is missing the centerfold. It makes a great conversation piece/ coaster.

For comics and other paper stuff, I use this. I often change it out when I'm tired of looking at stuff. I have a bunch of holiday GA covers and I set up displays depending on the holiday. I really should take some shots when I do but usually forget.

dellcomicrack.jpg