• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Auctions I won today

8 posts in this topic

ok so I won a Godzilla #5 CGC 9.2 at 15.50 and Godzilla #8 CGC 9.4 at 19.49. I know they are not the highest of grades but I'm already going crazy from being locked in the house from the virus, Even though I had to fight for them at the end I think I still came out ok. Hell, I'm happy. Sorry just had to share with someone. The neighbor was in her yard talking to her cat today as if it understood her, I came in and me and the dog had a long good laugh about it. 

8 hours ago, ghost of the wild said:

ok so I won a Godzilla #5 CGC 9.2 at 15.50 and Godzilla #8 CGC 9.4 at 19.49. I know they are not the highest of grades but I'm already going crazy from being locked in the house from the virus, Even though I had to fight for them at the end I think I still came out ok. Hell, I'm happy. Sorry just had to share with someone. The neighbor was in her yard talking to her cat today as if it understood her, I came in and me and the dog had a long good laugh about it. 

Laugh at thy neighbor.  Wasn't that the 11th commandment?

Meanwhile, any cat owner can tell you that cats do understand being spoken to.  Not only do they recognize and understand a small number of words, but they are very much capable of comprehending the tone of voice, volume, and emotion of what humans say.

Edited by namisgr

9 hours ago, ghost of the wild said:

Sounds like more fodder for this thread, with those books selling for less than the cost of grading them.

whats the question?