• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First appearances

11 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Are we all ready to argue about what's a legit first appearance, if we end up having multiple issues of an issue shipping at the same time once Diamond restarts?

Probably not... We still haven’t figured out what the first appearance of Huntress is, and that’s more than 40 years ago.

6 hours ago, silversufer27 said:

there should be no argument everyone has their own opinion and im cool with that if you count web of spiderman 18 the 1st venom cool it doesnt effect me

It wasnt venom, it was the uncostumed hand of a female prototype that ended up getting scrapped.

1st Venom was spidey 299 :)

4 hours ago, waaaghboss said:

It wasnt venom, it was the uncostumed hand of a female prototype that ended up getting scrapped.

It was Venom. Sure, Venom hadn't been finalized yet, but Superman couldn't fly in Action Comics 1.

It's canon  Also, Venom was definitely in ASM 298.

7 hours ago, waaaghboss said:

No I’m saying it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks I Also think the 1st venom is 299 but if someone thinks the even just the hand is enough that’s fine by me I’m not gonna argue