• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Detective Comics #36 1st Hugo Strange KEY

12 posts in this topic

Hi Guys !

For sale today one Detective comics KEY book.  No people on the trouble list please.

Payment:  Money Order or Cashier checks. No Paypal sorry (I would appreciate payment within the first 48 hours of claiming a book). 

Shipping: FREE in the US (No international shipping. sry) Although pick up Or meet in person also Available in Los Angeles area upon request

No returns on graded books. Have a Kudos here and also more books on my Instagram @dreamtoreal1  and for references also

First  :takeit: in the thread trumps all else. Feel free to drop any questions my way via PM or if you need more pics.  

Thanks guys and stay safe out there !

Pablo

15 minutes ago, D84 said:

Also, that book has restoration removal.

yup, you can check the history of the book in the CGC Registry Forum

Edited by Gotham Kid
Forum not Thread

How did page quality "improve"?  In Peter's photo it shows Light Tan to Off White.  After that it got a straight "Off-White".

Is that just a judgment call by CGC?  I thought they had some sort of color chart that determined page quality.

(shrug)