• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM TTA #20 - Grade is in

14 posts in this topic

This book has white to off-white pages. The scan of the splash probably shows the pages a bit darker than they really are. I will reveal the graded copy after a few comments are posted. (thumbsu The most noticeable issues on the front cover; the upper left hand corner, and a 3/4 inch crease on the bottom right corner. The back is pretty clean but does have a grayed out, or rubbed area that is about 1/2 square inch in size.

TTA_20F.jpg

TTA_20_sp.JPG

TTA_20_CGC60BackB.jpg

TTA_20_CGC60BackA.jpg

1 minute ago, silversufer27 said:

I was close I’ll take it congrats tho

Thanks. I should have mentioned that the crease in the lower right hand corner is really faint. A guesstimate of .5 off is quite good. (thumbsu Oddly enough both issues #20 and #23 have almost identical light creases in the lower right hand corner, and at almost exactly the same angle.

1 minute ago, frozentundraguy said:

Thanks. I should have mentioned that the crease in the lower right hand corner is really faint. A guesstimate of .5 off is quite good. (thumbsu Oddly enough both issues #20 and #23 have almost identical light creases in the lower right hand corner, and at almost exactly the same angle.

"X" one of your favorite covers  !!!

10 minutes ago, frozentundraguy said:

I see what you mean tbh I think that back cover bumped up the grade can’t really see it too well but it looks really nice