PGM TTA #20 - Grade is in

14 posts in this topic

4,854 posts

This book has white to off-white pages. The scan of the splash probably shows the pages a bit darker than they really are. I will reveal the graded copy after a few comments are posted. (thumbsu The most noticeable issues on the front cover; the upper left hand corner, and a 3/4 inch crease on the bottom right corner. The back is pretty clean but does have a grayed out, or rubbed area that is about 1/2 square inch in size.

TTA_20F.jpg

TTA_20_sp.JPG

TTA_20_CGC60BackB.jpg

TTA_20_CGC60BackA.jpg

4,854 posts
6 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

:cry:

Why are you crying? lol  I was pretty satisfied with the grade received.

12,269 posts
2 minutes ago, frozentundraguy said:

Why are you crying? lol  I was pretty satisfied with the grade received.

I didn't get a chance to guess before seeing. 5 hours... Psh...

275 posts

Yes, wish we had more time on this one. I was going with 5.0, but I will admit that I'm not the best when it comes to guessing how CGC will let a stain impact the grade. I was thinking 6.0 without the stain and a 1 point detraction for the stain. Nice book. Congrats!

4,854 posts
12 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I didn't get a chance to guess before seeing. 5 hours... Psh...

Yoda2.jpeg

4,854 posts
1 minute ago, silversufer27 said:

I was close I’ll take it congrats tho

Thanks. I should have mentioned that the crease in the lower right hand corner is really faint. A guesstimate of .5 off is quite good. (thumbsu Oddly enough both issues #20 and #23 have almost identical light creases in the lower right hand corner, and at almost exactly the same angle.

15,587 posts
1 minute ago, frozentundraguy said:

Thanks. I should have mentioned that the crease in the lower right hand corner is really faint. A guesstimate of .5 off is quite good. (thumbsu Oddly enough both issues #20 and #23 have almost identical light creases in the lower right hand corner, and at almost exactly the same angle.

"X" one of your favorite covers  !!!

503 posts
10 minutes ago, frozentundraguy said:

I see what you mean tbh I think that back cover bumped up the grade can’t really see it too well but it looks really nice 

4,854 posts
43 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

"X" one of your favorite covers  !!!

Probably #23 Moomba, followed by #20 "X". Being chased down the sewer kind of sucks. lol