• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*Closed*
1 1

28 posts in this topic

This is my second sales thread here and I have done many other deals along with selling and dealing on eBay for last several years (mach1owen) with 100% feedback. I’m an Electrician and a stay at home order was passed in my area as of today so I’m afraid this might be the first of several for sale threads over the next several weeks and this one hurts for sure!

Up for sale is my copy of Amazing Spider-Man #3 CGC 3.5 with OW/White pages and of course is the first appearance of Dr. Octopus. I purchased this book from a board member here in the past year and again with everything going on, I will have to let it go for now.

Added X-men 12 CGC 6.5 OW/W

Added Amazing Spider-Man 101 CGC 6.5 White

Shipping will be $20 through USPS Priority Mail and will ship same day as payment.

Payment through PayPal Goods and Services 

Nobody on the Bad Lists please

No Returns on slabs/ if any damage occurs during shipping then we will handle through USPS

First “I’ll take it” wins and I will be happy to answer any PM/DMs

Price 

ASM3- $1350

Thanks for looking 

E3A1AB4B-A6FB-46A8-8A43-C75EA203151C.png

22C47692-10AB-4B38-AC23-90430FD5D007.png

3018595D-7113-43A4-82D1-98390D364813.png

Edited by machone79
Adding

Going to do another price adjustment and might be the last.

ASM 3 - $1350

ASM 101- $420

X-men 12- $550

Great deal on the ASM 3 and all 3 books with really solid wraps, centering, color and page quality! 

Edited by machone79
Price

1 hour ago, machone79 said:

Final price drops! Some good books here....

are you open to trades and/or cash?  i am interested in asm 101 and/or x men 12.  here is what i have to offer for trade and total trade value of all of them is around 1050 according to gocollect.  just let me know if you are interested.  thanks

rhett

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg