• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any love out there for Speed Comics ?
3 3

77 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

But this trumps all of them in the arena of rarity. The 1941 Complete membership kit. Even comes with a blank inside front cover pin-up? If you think the comics are tough to get, just try finding one of these kits. I've had the button a few times but never seen the complete kit. I even stumped Ted Hake who has probably handled everything. My wife bought it for me as a birthday present about 20 years ago on the bay. I thought it went super cheap at the time. Enjoy!

speedcomicskit.jpg

:applause:Great stuff RM

Some really hard to come by comics, and the kit is an absolutely amazing find!

3 hours ago, Robot Man said:

But this trumps all of them in the arena of rarity. The 1941 Complete membership kit. Even comes with a blank inside front cover pin-up? If you think the comics are tough to get, just try finding one of these kits. I've had the button a few times but never seen the complete kit. I even stumped Ted Hake who has probably handled everything. My wife bought it for me as a birthday present about 20 years ago on the bay. I thought it went super cheap at the time. Enjoy!

speedcomicskit.jpg

Just awesome.  What a great Birthday present that was!