• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 316
2 2

15 posts in this topic

@silversufer27 I was able to get some more pictures. I am not used to handling comics (this collection was an inheritance), so I generally try to avoid taking them out of their bags. Upon closer inspection, this book seems to have some serious problems with it. I guess it's better knowing than having big expectations, and then being disappointed with a lower grade. Is what I'm looking at mold/mildew on the back? To be clear, these books have been sitting in boxes in an attic for 20+ years. 

asm316day21.jpg

asm316day22.jpg

asm316day23.jpg

ssm316day24.jpg

asm316day2 (1).jpg

@Eddie Curzon I am hoping they will bring this story to life. 

Introduce Kraven and Chameleon, which I think they actually already did with the latter part.

I think they wanna get to the whole sinister six story line and stuff first though. 

Makes ya wonder what they got in store for the 'ol web head. 

I can’t wait to see what’s ahead for Spidey! Love the Kraven story, that would be something I would love to see although my worries would be whether or not they pull it off. So far the whole Spidey movie thing has not fared well when trying to handle major moments in his life (like the death of Gwen). Different universe yes, but I hope the MCU does it right if they do tackle it.

As for a book grade, 7.5-8.0 as it sits.